    MCAD and MCSD practice exams</A>

    Regards
    Dave
    MCSD_DaveSmith, Oct 4, 2006

  2. MCSD_DaveSmith

    Celina Guest

    Hello,

    I am preparing for my mcad and planning to give 70-315 in december. Can you
    please tell me how many questions are there in this exam and how much time
    frame do they give to complete them? Also can you tell me which prctise test
    software is good to buy?

    Thanks a lot.

    Celina, Oct 11, 2006

  3. MCSD_DaveSmith

    Dave Guest

    Hi Celina,

    The 70-315 is a good exam, one of my favourites!

    Theres roughly about 35-40 questions, and you get about 2.5 hours to
    complete the exam. Keep an eye on the amount of time spent on each question
    because its easy to get too involved with the early ones. Most exam centres
    give you paper and a pen, so a good technique is to tick off the questions as
    you go along, such as:

    Right
    Not Sure
    Or
    Missed

    Then you can go back and almost add up your score before you finish. You
    should aim for above 70% to be certain of a pass.

    My advice for study material is to use the amazon website to search for
    Microsoft exam books. Theres a few good ones out there, some come with a
    practice test CD which is a great help. I would stay clear of many of the
    websites now days though because they are just after money money money!!

    After saying all this theres nothing better than digging into the Visual
    Studio application, settings up some asp websites and getting used to the
    language (c#)!!

    Best of luck!

    Dave

    Dave, Oct 16, 2006
  4. Hello,

    I used Transcender practise exams to pass 70-306. They provide software for
    most Microsoft exams. This software gives links to MSDN documentation in the
    explanation of answer to questions. Not particularly cheap though.

    Bye John S

    JohnC Simmons, Nov 7, 2006