Free online photo album offer.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ron, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Free online photo album offer.

    I am offering an online photo album that you can upload your pictures
    to. They will be visible to your family and friends with a simple
    upload. All functions to control the viewing of the album are included
    in the program.

    The best news is, it's free, and there are no catches. The ONLY catch
    is, the photos must be legal. Photos of illegal activities will not be
    allowed.

    It's first come, first serve. On the site you will see the admin login
    ID for the album, along with the admin password for your album. Once
    you login (upper left corner) and change the password, you will be the
    only one who can administer it. Once you log in with the admin
    password, you can change the title of the album, display properties,
    etc. You can make it appear any way you want. You can also have your
    own custom logo at the top that will direct your visitors back to your
    site. That way, you can simply link to the photo album, and they can
    select the logo at the top to return to your site.

    The album is located at: http://billandkent.com/gallery/public

    If the album has been taken, and you would like another one, you can
    email , and it will be considered.

    Ron
    Ron, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Ron

    John Navas Guest

    In <> on 3 Mar 2004 06:16:06
    -0800, (Ron) wrote:

    >Free online photo album offer.
    >
    >I am offering an online photo album that you can upload your pictures
    >to. They will be visible to your family and friends with a simple
    >upload. All functions to control the viewing of the album are included
    >in the program.
    >
    >The best news is, it's free, and there are no catches. The ONLY catch
    >is, the photos must be legal. ...

    So there's no catch of your site going away at some time in the future?

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas
    John Navas, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Ron

    Ron Guest

    John Navas <> wrote in message news:<5_q1c.5527$>...
    > [POSTED TO rec.photo.digital - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    > In <> on 3 Mar 2004 06:16:06
    > -0800, (Ron) wrote:
    >
    > >Free online photo album offer.
    > >
    > >I am offering an online photo album that you can upload your pictures
    > >to. They will be visible to your family and friends with a simple
    > >upload. All functions to control the viewing of the album are included
    > >in the program.
    > >
    > >The best news is, it's free, and there are no catches. The ONLY catch
    > >is, the photos must be legal. ...

    > So there's no catch of your site going away at some time in the future?

    I suppose nothing is for certain in the cyber world... but I've paid
    for 5 years in advance for the site and have no plans of cancelling
    it, if that answers your question. If you can tell me what you are
    looking for, I could perhaps give you a better answer. Those who come
    to me and I establish a photo album for will be set. I do offer some
    albums that are "public" albums (they just take the albums as their
    own). They could possibly go away because I don't even know who they
    are or what they are using the album for. But if you are an
    established album, it wouldn't go away. The best way is to just send
    me an email and tell me what you are looking for. We can go from
    there. My email is
    Ron, Mar 4, 2004