    dumps on mcsd.net ................
    bye
    Deepak Kumar Sharma

    deepak kumar sharma, Nov 18, 2004

  2. deepak kumar sharma

    Alistair Guest

    No we can't. You're a cheat and (to use a quote from this
    group) an A*S*S*F*U*C*K*E*R.

    Stop devaluing my certs, you shit!

    Alistair, Nov 18, 2004

  3. GO AWAY TO HELL AFTER URS DEATH AND LET ME ASK OTHER
    PEPLE,, I DID NOT QUESTION TO U ,, THERE R LOTS OF PEPLE
    AROUND THE WORLD WHICH WILLHELP ME..."MOTHERFUCKER"

    Deepak Kumar Sharma, Nov 19, 2004
  4. deepak kumar sharma

    Stéphanie Guest

    With this kind of language, i don't think so

    !!!!

    news: 755a01c4cde3$3963d250$...

    Stéphanie, Nov 19, 2004
  5. Deepak Kumar Sharma wrote:
    > GO AWAY TO HELL AFTER URS DEATH AND LET ME ASK OTHER
    > PEPLE,, I DID NOT QUESTION TO U ,, THERE R LOTS OF PEPLE
    > AROUND THE WORLD WHICH WILLHELP ME..."MOTHERFUCKER"

    I'd wish you the worst in life, but since you are bent on getting cheating
    material to pass certification, you'll certainly be getting the worst in
    life already.

    It's because of cheaters such as yourself the the certifications are
    virtually worthless anyway.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 19, 2004
  6. >GO AWAY TO HELL AFTER URS DEATH AND LET ME ASK OTHER
    >PEPLE,, I DID NOT QUESTION TO U ,, THERE R LOTS OF PEPLE
    >AROUND THE WORLD WHICH WILLHELP ME..."MOTHERFUCKER"

    cheating, cheapskate dickheads like you have made ms certs worthless.
    So, you worthless piece of crap, go slit your wrists.

    BTW, i'm am, however, impressed how you managed to get 'MF' pass the
    ms bots.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 19, 2004
  7. nice.

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:48:50 -0800, "Alistair"
    <> wrote:

    >No we can't. You're a cheat and (to use a quote from this
    >group) an A*S*S*F*U*C*K*E*R.
    >
    >Stop devaluing my certs, you shit!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 19, 2004
  8. >With this kind of language, i don't think so

    what would you expect from someone who's too dumb to pass these exams
    without cheating!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 19, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 19, 2004
  10. deepak kumar sharma

    Alistair Guest

    I thank you.

    In a way, though, I am as bad as the dickhead to whom I am
    replying. He is copying answers, I am copying your wisdom
    and particularly witty turn of phrase.

    Since I have used your IP without permission, please let
    me know to where I should send the cheque?

    Cheers!
    Alistair

    Alistair, Nov 21, 2004