Free Online Exams For All Certifications

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Norman, Aug 5, 2006.

  1. Norman

    Norman Guest

    SmartCert.net has been Re-Launched with All New Amazing Features!

    All SmartCert.net top 42 MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, and MCDBA Exams in just
    $49.95

    All SmartCert.net top 35 CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE Exams in just $49.95

    All SmartCert.net top 20 OCP 9i and 10g Exams in just $49.95

    All New Certifications and Updated Exams

    Free Online Practice Exams

    Free Discussion Board

    Free Technical Articles

    Win Free Guides through Lucky Draw

    Mega Affiliate Program

    06 Months Free Updates

    Please Register with SmartCert.net at http://www.smartcert.net/ to
    Enjoy all Free Features SmartCert.net is Offering.

    You can also recommend SmartCert.net to your friends at
    http://www.smartcert.net/tellafriend.asp and Win Free Study Guides
    Every Week through lucky draw.

    Best Regards,

    Norman, Aug 5, 2006

  2. Norman

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Norman" <> wrote in message
    > SmartCert.net has been Re-Launched with All New Amazing Features!

    WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE SELLING MCNGP DUMPS AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY OKAY
    THANKS BYE

    Frisbee®, Aug 5, 2006

  3. Norman

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Norman" <> wrote in message
    >> SmartCert.net has been Re-Launched with All New Amazing Features!

    > WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE SELLING MCNGP DUMPS AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY OKAY
    > THANKS BYE

    He starts selling those and I'm putting him #1 on my list...

    ....well, it is a step from #2

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 5, 2006
  4. Norman

    Cerebrus Guest

    He certainly won't be able to call them "SmartMCNGP", because MCNGP
    already means "smarter than the rest" !

    Cerebrus, Aug 6, 2006
  5. i want to download dums of MCSE for exams preparation. plz if u have sent me
    or aend me a link from where i can download them free.

    =?Utf-8?B?QXJpZiBTaGFoemFk?=, Aug 7, 2006