    If anyone would like to use a free news server, there is one with the
    address of nntp.aioe.org no username or password needed and 25 postings
    allowed per day.
    JC, Feb 15, 2006

  2. JC

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "JC" <> wrote in message news:dstron$k45$...
    > If anyone would like to use a free news server, there is one with the
    > address of nntp.aioe.org no username or password needed and 25 postings
    > allowed per day.

    Thanks for the tip off. Be a good back up service. Is it a brand new
    service that's just started, been a while since I last looked for any free
    ones?

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Feb 15, 2006

  3. JC

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "JC" <> wrote in message news:dstron$k45$...
    > If anyone would like to use a free news server, there is one with the
    > address of nntp.aioe.org no username or password needed and 25 postings
    > allowed per day.

    Real good response time too.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Feb 15, 2006
  4. JC

    JC Guest

    E. Scrooge wrote:
    > "JC" <> wrote in message news:dstron$k45$...
    >
    >>If anyone would like to use a free news server, there is one with the
    >>address of nntp.aioe.org no username or password needed and 25 postings
    >>allowed per day.

    > Thanks for the tip off. Be a good back up service. Is it a brand new
    > service that's just started, been a while since I last looked for any free
    > ones?
    >
    > E. Scrooge

    Its been around for awhile. I havent used it much, probably only twice.
    For free, you cant really complain, it seems ok.
    JC, Feb 15, 2006
  5. JC

    -=rjh=- Guest

    E. Scrooge wrote:
    > "JC" <> wrote in message news:dstron$k45$...
    >> If anyone would like to use a free news server, there is one with the
    >> address of nntp.aioe.org no username or password needed and 25 postings
    >> allowed per day.

    > Thanks for the tip off. Be a good back up service. Is it a brand new
    > service that's just started, been a while since I last looked for any free
    > ones?

    Its been around a while, it was discussed here about a year ago, when
    Orcon news service was next to useless. It was certainly good to have a
    backup service then.
    -=rjh=-, Feb 15, 2006