    Hey, any sudgestions of games i can download to play against other's on the
    network at home??

    Thanks Daniel

    asdf, Oct 4, 2003

  2. asdf wrote:
    > Hey, any sudgestions of games i can download to play against other's
    > on the network at home??
    >
    > Thanks Daniel

    Wolfenstein: Enemy Territories is a free download

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Oct 4, 2003

  3. asdf

    David Guest

    "Russell Smithies" <> wrote in message
    > asdf wrote:
    > > Hey, any sudgestions of games i can download to play against other's
    > > on the network at home??
    > >
    > > Thanks Daniel

    > Wolfenstein: Enemy Territories is a free download
    >
    > Russell

    Which IS a great game, but I cannot find where it is being hosted - and is
    it through JetstreamGames?

    David, Oct 4, 2003
  4. asdf

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <jErfb.167370$>,
    says...
    > Hey, any sudgestions of games i can download to play against other's on the
    > network at home??

    MS Hearts

    LOL

    Mainlander, Oct 7, 2003
  5. asdf

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Mainlander" wrote
    > MS Hearts

    There is a kinda dumb one called "Armagetron" you can get it from Source
    Forge... Popular at LANs while waiting for a tournament...

    Think "Tron" on "Light Cycles"

    T.N.O., Oct 7, 2003