    the new
    mouse but I cant seem to find anything free.

    TIA
    Bazzer Smith, Sep 20, 2006

  2. Bazzer Smith wrote:
    > Anyone know of any, I used to have a prog which meant that when you
    > clicked the middle buton on the mouse a really useful menu popped up
    > with useful fuunctions on it, such as 'show desktop' (OK so basically I am
    > to lazy to move the mouse more than a few inches!!!)
    >
    > It was called amoumain.exe for an A4tech mouse, however I use a different
    > mouse now which has a scroll wheel and is a better quality mouse and the
    > software only seems to work with that mouse. I am looking for something similar for
    > the new mouse but I cant seem to find anything free.
    >
    > TIA

    If you are thinking of software for a 'generic' mouse, then, you should
    be able to go to www.download.com and, download a generic mouse driver.

    At the same time, your O/S should have a generic mouse driver with it,
    unless your O/S is DOS-based.

    Christopher
    Christopher Range, Sep 20, 2006

  3. Bazzer Smith

    Stubbo_of_Oz Guest

    On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 23:45:19 GMT, "Bazzer Smith" <>
    wrote:

    >Anyone know of any, I used to have a prog which meant that when you
    >clicked the middle buton on the mouse a really useful menu popped up
    >with useful fuunctions on it, such as 'show desktop' (OK so basically I am
    >lazy to move the mouse more than a few inches!!!)
    >
    >It was called amoumain.exe for an A4tech mouse, however I use a different
    >mouse now which has a scroll wheel and is a better quality mouse and the
    >software
    >only seems to work with that mouse. I am looking for something similar for
    >the new
    >mouse but I cant seem to find anything free.

    Try asking in alt.comp.freeware

    --
    Stubbo of Oz
    Central Coast, NSW, Australia
    Stubbo_of_Oz, Sep 20, 2006
  4. Bazzer Smith

    Bazzer Smith Guest

    "Christopher Range" <> wrote in message
    > Bazzer Smith wrote:
    >> Anyone know of any, I used to have a prog which meant that when you
    >> clicked the middle buton on the mouse a really useful menu popped up
    >> with useful fuunctions on it, such as 'show desktop' (OK so basically I
    >> am to lazy to move the mouse more than a few inches!!!)
    >>
    >> It was called amoumain.exe for an A4tech mouse, however I use a different
    >> mouse now which has a scroll wheel and is a better quality mouse and the
    >> software only seems to work with that mouse. I am looking for something
    >> similar for the new mouse but I cant seem to find anything free.
    >>
    >> TIA

    > If you are thinking of software for a 'generic' mouse, then, you should be
    > able to go to www.download.com and, download a generic mouse driver.
    >
    > At the same time, your O/S should have a generic mouse driver with it,
    > unless your O/S is DOS-based.
    >
    > Christopher

    I found this which is the sort of thing I was looking for, unfortunatly it
    is not free
    (30 day trial) anyone know of something free?
    http://www.download.com/UltraMouse/3000-2110_4-10258068.html?tag=pub
    Bazzer Smith, Sep 20, 2006