Free Mircosoft & CISCO course materials at your convinence

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rey, May 21, 2007.

  1. Rey

    Rey Guest

    Hi All,

    Here's what you all are looking for at your convinence so kindly Go
    ahead and make the best use of it.

    Pass4sure downloads.

    The website is http://rdomnic.googlepages.com

    I hope u all will like this site. Any suggestions pls feel free to
    email me and i shall be glad to assit you and also kindly forward the
    link to any of your mates who are in need of this website... your help
    is much appreciated

    Regards,

    <Micro_Cisco Team>
    Rey, May 21, 2007