Free Mircosoft & CISCO course materials at your convinence

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Rey, May 21, 2007.

  1. Rey

    Rey Guest

    Hi All,

    Here's what you all are looking for at your convinence so kindly Go
    ahead and make the best use of it.

    Pass4sure downloads.

    The website is http://rdomnic.googlepages.com

    I hope u all will like this site. Any suggestions pls feel free to
    email me and i shall be glad to assit you and also kindly forward the
    link to any of your mates who are in need of this website... your help
    is much appreciated

    Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks & Best Wishes,

    <Micro_Cisco Team

    Rey, May 21, 2007

  2. Stop ruining our IT Certifications!!

    Your material is considered illegal. Get rid of it and try to make an HONEST
    living.

    Nearly every person that reads these newsgroups KNOWS that they can lose their
    certifications if they use br@indumps. Now you know!

    I've also forwarded your email address onto Microsoft and Cisco.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 21, 2007