FREE Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco Special Edition Software Download -Cert Prep

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by issfred, Jan 20, 2009.

  1. issfred

    issfred Guest

    “As Seen In Redmond Magazine”

    Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco Special Edition Software Download

    We are giving away our award-winning exam preparation software. This
    Special Edition download covers twelve popular exams and includes
    hundreds of exam-style questions, answers and detailed explanations.

    These twelve software packages include access to all vendors and all
    respective materials including the award winning SkillSaver Software,
    Audio and Video Courseware and Full Version Books.

    Click Here to Download - http://www.careersaver.com/fd.asp?exs=44

    Help a colleague, forward this to a friend

    issfred, Jan 20, 2009