    in Baton Rouge, LA.

    Please email me for complete offer.

    Thanks you!

    Jenny Mcgillicutty, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Jenny Mcgillicutty wrote:
    > My tech training facility is offering a free MCSE coarse
    > in Baton Rouge, LA.
    >
    > Please email me for complete offer.
    >
    > Thanks you!

    Yes, be sure to reply to the anonymous e-mail.

    Do they offer coarses [sic] in anything else?

    --
    Fris "and R U Hawt?" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Jenny Mcgillicutty

    Doom Guest

    "Jenny Mcgillicutty" <> wrote in message
    > My tech training facility is offering a free MCSE coarse
    > in Baton Rouge, LA.
    >
    > Please email me for complete offer.

    What's your email address? I'm sure I'd be able to help you "advertise" it.
    Yeah, that's it, advertise. <eg>

    Doom, Jul 27, 2004