free mcsd tool kit

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by jayesh bhakta, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. Respected Sir,

    I am Jayesh Bhakta from India. I am Student of
    Aptech. I have a very very intrested in your MCSD course
    certificat Examination. but, I am a very pover. I am not
    purchesing your book or tool kit. you suport to me. you
    suport me then you contect with me on my e-mail address:
    .

    my home address :
    jayesh s. bhakta
    at.&po. : Lotarva
    ta. : Vyara
    Dist. : Surat (gujarat, INDIA)
    pin. : 394690

    I am hope fully for replay.

    thank you
    Microsoft team.

    your regard's

    Jayesh Bhakta
    jayesh bhakta, Dec 6, 2003

  2. jayesh bhakta

    Schfooge Guest

    "jayesh bhakta" <> wrote in message
    > Respected Sir,
    >
    > I am Jayesh Bhakta from India. I am Student of
    > Aptech. I have a very very intrested in your MCSD course
    > certificat Examination. but, I am a very pover. I am not
    > purchesing your book or tool kit. you suport to me. you
    > suport me then you contect with me on my e-mail address:
    > .
    >
    > my home address :
    > jayesh s. bhakta
    > at.&po. : Lotarva
    > ta. : Vyara
    > Dist. : Surat (gujarat, INDIA)
    > pin. : 394690
    >
    > I am hope fully for replay.
    >
    > thank you
    > Microsoft team.
    >
    > your regard's
    >
    > Jayesh Bhakta

    This is a newsgroup, not Microsoft's email inbox, so your message
    is going out to other people interested in Microsoft Certification, not
    to the "Microsoft Team". If you want to contact them, your best
    bet would to go to their Indian web site: www.microsoft.com/india
    and click on the "contact us" link to find an appropriate EMAIL
    ADDRESS to send your message to.

    If you do email Microsoft India, you might want to use your mother
    tongue, as your English skills render your message unintelligible.
    Schfooge, Dec 6, 2003

  3. jayesh bhakta

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I am Jayesh Bhakta from India.
    .... and I am completely stupid...
    Kline Sphere, Dec 6, 2003
  4. jayesh bhakta

    boris Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    > >I am Jayesh Bhakta from India.

    > ... and I am completely stupid...

    :eek:)
    boris, Dec 6, 2003
  5. jayesh bhakta

    Jay Walters Guest

    Don't even bother, most of these people are posting
    through email, or another website using the newsgroup
    feed, and don't realize it. They won't figure it out, and
    won't ever see your reply.

    They will simply wait for Billy Gates to drop by their
    home and hand them a free certification.

    Jay Walters, Dec 6, 2003
  6. jayesh bhakta

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >They will simply wait for Billy Gates to drop by their
    >home and hand them a free certification.

    Really?
    Kline Sphere, Dec 6, 2003
  7. jayesh bhakta

    Jay Walters Guest

    - Of course... For example... This post is rather
    popular:

    Dear Sir,
    I wait on MCSD no buy kit from Sir Billy Gates to my
    house. Pls send urgent certificate to my address home to
    get job.

    Jay Walters, Dec 6, 2003
  8. jayesh bhakta

    ¢harlie Guest

    And Billy gates will give them the money....

    M$ give hundreds of millions of dollars to India to steer them away from
    LINUX and Open-Source
    That happened just over two years ago.
    http://www.emergic.org/archives/indi/003822.php

    ¢harlie, Dec 6, 2003
  9. jayesh bhakta

    Kline Sphere Guest

    lol!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 6, 2003
  10. jayesh bhakta

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Money talks...

    Kline Sphere, Dec 6, 2003
  11. jayesh bhakta

    Guess What Guest

    Come on Kline....

    We should appreciate his efforts. (I think his name is
    Jayesh....) It's surprising that how hard ppl. r tryin
    from all around da wurld 2 get betta education regardless
    of their financial status....

    Jayesh, there is NO FREE LUNCH in dis wurld. So, forget
    that and start savin some money and u can buy these kits
    on ebay.com for much cheaper than the regular price.

    GOOD LUCK =:)

    Guess What, Dec 7, 2003
  12. jayesh bhakta

    Kline Sphere Guest

    lol!

    Shame it's Troll...

    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2003
  13. jayesh bhakta

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 8, 2003
  14. jayesh bhakta

    Guest Guest

    again

    Guest, Dec 9, 2003
  15. jayesh bhakta

    Guest Guest

    Maybe you should learn english first. Go back to the farm

    Guest, Dec 9, 2003
  16. jayesh bhakta

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Maybe you should learn english first. Go back to the farm

    Old McDonald fired him last week...
    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2003