    Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link
    to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
    http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14259405

    Free!, Jan 24, 2005

  2. Free!

    kpg Guest

    well if you want to keep it a secret you should
    not post it here...

    dumba$$.

    kpg, Jan 24, 2005

  3. Free!

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > well if you want to keep it a secret you should
    > not post it here...
    >
    > dumba$$ spammer A$$fusker.

    IFYPFY

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 24, 2005
  4. Free!

    Free! Guest

    Hey-

    Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs!

    I've joined and I think you should as well.

    It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away
    $4 million in FREE stuff!

    All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to
    do the same. That's it!

    Free!, Jan 24, 2005