Free Long Distance to 30 Countries - Skype watch out

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by richardm14@hotmail.com, Oct 12, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Oct 12, 2005

  2. Stephen Todd Guest

    Stephen Todd, Oct 13, 2005

  3. Stephen Todd wrote:

    > Looks as if it's an indirect way to get to www.sipdiscount.com

    What are these "free beer" providers actually trying to achieve? I am
    not naive enough to beleive that strangers are willing to spend money on
    me for nothing in return and there are probably cheaper ways to collect
    email-addresses if that's their goal.

    Nevertheless, I gave it a try:

    - using the test account, I only get a busy error message from the
    server, trying to call any free country

    - first registration attempt failed, but the second succeeded

    - registration is failing using the registered account

    Ok, at least I only wasted a few minutes time on this.

    Tor
    Tor-Einar Jarnbjo, Oct 14, 2005
  4. Thus spaketh Tor-Einar Jarnbjo:
    > Stephen Todd wrote:
    >
    >> Looks as if it's an indirect way to get to www.sipdiscount.com

    > What are these "free beer" providers actually trying to achieve? I am
    > not naive enough to beleive that strangers are willing to spend money
    > on me for nothing in return and there are probably cheaper ways to
    > collect email-addresses if that's their goal.
    >
    > Nevertheless, I gave it a try:
    >
    > - using the test account, I only get a busy error message from the
    > server, trying to call any free country
    >
    > - first registration attempt failed, but the second succeeded
    >
    > - registration is failing using the registered account
    >
    > Ok, at least I only wasted a few minutes time on this.
    >
    > Tor

    SipDiscount is from the same people who brought you VoIPbuster.com and
    VoIPCheap.co.uk, I've been using VoIPBuster for around 7 months now, no real
    problems, have also registered with VoIPCheap and SipDicount, haven't had any
    spam emails, just good service.

    These services are run by Finarea SA which also run landline indirect carrier
    services in the UK such as www.call18866.co.uk www.call1899.co.uk
    www.call18185.co.uk in addition to numerous call thru' providers and services
    in other countries, been using this company for 2 years now with no problems.

    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or £5 when referred to
    easyMobile contact me via above site.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Oct 15, 2005