Free LCD or TV, you choose

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Burt McGillicutty, Nov 8, 2004.

  1. Burt McGillicutty, Nov 8, 2004

  2. Burt McGillicutty

    Impmon Guest

    On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 05:27:33 GMT, "Burt McGillicutty"
    <> wrote:

    >Click on the link for more information:
    >
    >http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=10954387
    >
    >It only takes a few minutes to register and follow the instructions.
    >
    >More info about the company that runs this and other offers.
    >
    >http://wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_2

    A form of pyramid scheme. A person subscribes to service, lure a few
    unwitting victims to subscribe under his name and get the free stuff.
    The few new subscribed must get more referals to get freebies for
    themselves as well. It keeps going on.

    Plus when you sign up, your email address gets plastered to bazillion
    spammer list and there's no stopping a flood of new spams.

    Old caveat emptor: if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Plus
    the "recruiter" had to post the same drivel twice so I guess he really
    want to screw other people and get free monitor for himself.

    Impmon, Nov 8, 2004

  3. Not only that you cant get the freebies outside of America, ill refer loads
    of people if they ship to Germany.

    liveandletlive, Nov 8, 2004
  4. Burt McGillicutty

    D.R. Guest

    "Burt McGillicutty" <> wrote in message

    If anyone wants to visit the site spammed by this user, visit
    http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com without the referal part of the url.

    D.R., Nov 8, 2004