Free LCD Monitor / TV for your pictures

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John Smith, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    John Smith, Sep 10, 2004

  2. John Smith

    G. Innipig Guest

    "John Smith" <> wrote in message
    news:chsjqo$s0h$...
    > Definitely not legitimate
    >
    > Help me out baby!!
    > http://www.Fr

    I'm pleased to say you fucked up the URL. That's absolutely great, because
    there is a strong and haddocky stink of scam blowing around these here
    parts.

    G. Innipig, Sep 10, 2004

  3. John Smith

    zeitgeist Guest

    IIRC, the fine print of the deal says you are contacting them for info, they
    now have the right to call you with telemarketing messages, and to sell your
    number to any marketing partners who wish to pay them for it.

    If the toys are actually being delivered then the deal has to be a pyramid
    sceme, and soon the newsgroups and other lists will be filled with hundreds
    of these damn posts.

    I really doubt businesses are giving very expensive toys for a mere sign up
    of a couple people, the only people claiming to have received them are the
    ones spamming the lists with the come ons. Sure, I believe it, he wouldn't
    lie, not on the internet.

    zeitgeist, Sep 11, 2004