===[Free! Laptop, 40GB iPod, P4 Desktop, Car Gear, Bouse Sound Dock + LOADS MORE! All Free!]=== (Don

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Stuff4Free4You, Feb 6, 2005.

  1. The Best Things In Life Are FREE!

    All of these offers and/or sites are 100% legal and are supported
    by the Better Buisness Bureau (www.bbb.org). They've teamed
    up with many sponsors paying big bucks for us, the consumer,
    to signup for their services. Even though most of their services
    are free, or at discounted trials, it sure beats them spending major
    $$ on TV campaigns.

    Here is your chance to get over $1,000 in electronics for FREE!

    Just Check out this site: http://reinoman.freewebpages.org/free.html

    Due To Heavy Traffic mirror sites have been opened to share this information:
    If the above link displays: 40 Meg Limit Exceeded! Please try one of these
    mirror sites. All sites are the same and contain the same information.

    Mirror Sites:
    http://reinoman1.freewebpages.org/free.html
    http://reinoman2.freewebpages.org/free.html
    http://reinoman3.freewebpages.org/free.html

    Read the simple directions, and you can be that much closer to a free
    laptop, ipod, or whatever your heart desires!

    NOTE: This is not a SPAM site!, these offers really do work and if
    don't believe me, check out the site. I include links to pictures and
    other reports that clerify the validity of these sites/offers.
    Stuff4Free4You, Feb 6, 2005

  2. Stuff4Free4You

    Vanguard Guest

    Re: ===[Free! ... OFF-TOPIC -- Yes, it is SPAM

    "Stuff4Free4You" <> wrote in message
    > The Best Things In Life Are FREE!
    >
    > All of these offers and/or sites are 100% legal and are supported
    > by the Better Buisness Bureau (www.bbb.org).

    The BBB does *not* support this business. The BBB has had reports but
    they have been "resolved" (by the company documenting to the BBB that
    the customer agreed to the terms of the contract which the customer
    voluntarily accepted). The BBB cannot help idiots that do not
    understand the conditions of the contract.

    <snip>
    > http : / / reinoman1 . freewebpages . org / ...

    <snip>

    OP wants you to visit his web site and get suckered in so *he* can
    collect more points so *he* can collect *his* free product. It's a
    pyramid scheme.

    > NOTE: This is not a SPAM site!, ...

    Yes, it is a spam site. It is spamming HERE. This post is way
    off-topic. This offers is repeated in several newsgroups. It's spam.

    Report abuse to:
    (for the OP who posted this spam)
    (upstream or webhosting provider to the spam site)
    Vanguard, Feb 6, 2005

  3. Stuff4Free4You

    Moderator Guest

    Vanguard wrote:

    > This post is way off-topic.

    Abuse report sent to:

    --
    ChuckIT
    Moderator: alt.os.windows-xp
    Moderator, Feb 6, 2005
  4. Re: ===[Free! ... OFF-TOPIC -- Yes, it is SPAM

    "Moderator" <> wrote in message
    > Vanguard wrote:
    >

    >> This post is way off-topic.

    > Abuse report sent to:

    LOL

    I refer all fuckheaded retards to reread, this or that, whichever is better
    for you:

    --
    You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.
    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 6, 2005
  5. A mystery revealed - why comp.os.linux.advocacy is known as cola

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, <>, the clitoric, gormless
    skunk, and barge operator, instructed:

    > "Moderator" <> wrote in message
    >> Vanguard wrote:
    >>

    >>> This post is way off-topic.

    >> Abuse report sent to:

    > LOL
    >
    > I refer all fuckheaded retards to reread, this or that, whichever is
    > better for you:

    om

    The word this in "This post is way off-topic" refers to the post made by the
    poster named "Vanguard". It is acceptable to use the word this to introduce
    a following statement, link or quote provided that a colon is used after
    the\
    introduction. Like this:

    colon : n., pl. -lons or -la.
    The section of the large intestine extending from the cecum to the rectum.

    Thus the plural of colon is cola

    http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=colon
    Echinodontium Acidiphila Silvaticum Coronavirus, Feb 6, 2005
  6. Re: A mystery revealed - why comp.os.linux.advocacy is known as cola

    "Echinodontium Acidiphila Silvaticum Coronavirus"
    <-low-voltage-sock.net>

    > colon : n., pl. -lons or -la.
    > The section of the large intestine extending from the cecum to the
    > rectum.
    >
    > Thus the plural of colon is cola
    >
    > http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=colon

    PMSL!

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    Gloria Goitre, Feb 6, 2005
  7. Re: A mystery revealed - why comp.os.linux.advocacy is known as cola

    Gloria Goitre, <>, the misguided, savourless
    pubic louse, and pit winch operator, raved:

    > "Echinodontium Acidiphila Silvaticum Coronavirus"

    <-low-voltage-
    sock.net>

    >> colon : n., pl. -lons or -la.
    >> The section of the large intestine extending from the cecum to the
    >> rectum.
    >>
    >> Thus the plural of colon is cola
    >>
    >> http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=colon

    > PMSL!

    How apt, eh.
    Clitopilus Blanfordianus Medicum Torovirus, Feb 6, 2005
  8. Re: A mystery revealed - why comp.os.linux.advocacy is known as cola

    "Clitopilus Blanfordianus Medicum Torovirus"
    <-oblique-flirt-gill.com>
    wrote in message
    > Gloria Goitre, <>, the misguided,
    > savourless pubic louse, and pit winch operator, raved:
    >
    >> "Echinodontium Acidiphila Silvaticum Coronavirus"
    >>

    > <-low-voltage-
    > sock.net>
    >>
    >>> colon : n., pl. -lons or -la.
    >>> The section of the large intestine extending from the cecum to the
    >>> rectum.
    >>>
    >>> Thus the plural of colon is cola
    >>>
    >>> http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=colon

    >> PMSL!

    > How apt, eh.

    I suspect it was only possible to deduce such a thing by watching the
    marauding back-biting retarded linuxfux advocating their zealot ways.

    But yes, absolutely spot on!

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    Gloria Goitre, Feb 6, 2005
  9. Re: A mystery revealed - why comp.os.linux.advocacy is known as cola

    Gloria Goitre, <>, the dressed-up, gluey female
    internal reproductive organ, and fishmonger, reprobated:

    > "Clitopilus Blanfordianus Medicum Torovirus"

    <-oblique-flirt-gill.
    com>
    > wrote in message

    >> Gloria Goitre, <>, the misguided,
    >> savourless pubic louse, and pit winch operator, raved:
    >>
    >>> "Echinodontium Acidiphila Silvaticum Coronavirus"

    <-low-voltage-
    >> sock.net>

    >>> PMSL!

    >> How apt, eh.

    > I suspect it was only possible to deduce such a thing by watching the
    > marauding back-biting retarded linuxfux advocating their zealot ways.
    >
    > But yes, absolutely spot on!

    I'd be more inclined to suggest it's because they talk through their arses.
    Digitatispora Ansonae, Feb 6, 2005
  10. Stuff4Free4You

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Echinodontium Acidiphila Silvaticum Coronavirus wrote:
    > Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, <>, the clitoric,
    > gormless skunk, and barge operator, instructed:
    >
    >> "Moderator" <> wrote in message

    >>> Abuse report sent to:

    >> LOL
    >>
    >> I refer all fuckheaded retards to reread, this or that, whichever is
    >> better for you:

    > om
    >
    > The word this in "This post is way off-topic" refers to the post made
    > by the poster named "Vanguard". It is acceptable to use the word this
    > to introduce a following statement, link or quote provided that a
    > colon is used after the\
    > introduction. Like this:
    >
    > colon : n., pl. -lons or -la.
    > The section of the large intestine extending from the cecum to the
    > rectum.
    >
    > Thus the plural of colon is cola

    rofl

    Dr. Bill, Feb 6, 2005