    I Caroline posted ( if you have your setting posted by account not date )
    here the above a few weeks ago, can we take another look at my posting as
    the phone is now dead again.
    caroline, May 12, 2007

  2. caroline

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 12 May 2007 17:36:58 GMT, "caroline" <>
    wrote:

    >I Caroline posted ( if you have your setting posted by account not date )

    Huh?

    >here the above

    What above?

    >a few weeks ago, can we take another look at my posting as
    >the phone is now dead again.

    For those of us that don't keep every post.. WTF are you talking
    about?
    Evan Platt, May 12, 2007

  3. caroline

    SJP Guest

    "caroline" <> wrote in message
    >I Caroline posted ( if you have your setting posted by account not date )
    > here the above a few weeks ago, can we take another look at my posting as
    > the phone is now dead again.

    ntlworld....ho hum
    SJP, May 12, 2007
  4. caroline wrote:
    > I Caroline posted ( if you have your setting posted by account not date )
    > here the above a few weeks ago, can we take another look at my posting as
    > the phone is now dead again.

    We had to disconnect your phone due to the fact none of us can sort out
    what you're talking about. Don't bother replying, this disconnect is
    permanent and we've submitted a request to not allow your children or
    their descendants to have a phone.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 12, 2007