    http://www.pixentral.com

    Thanks,
    Carlo

    Carlo Eugster, Sep 30, 2004

  2. Carlo Eugster

    Frank ess Guest

    Frank ess, Sep 30, 2004

  3. Carlo Eugster, Oct 1, 2004
  4. Carlo Eugster

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:18:20 -0700, in rec.photo.digital Carlo Eugster
    <> wrote:

    >Hey, I set up a free image host and need some people to test it. No
    >sign up required, no fees. Just click and upload. It will host any JPG,
    >PNG and GIF up to 2 megs. Please give me feedback and suggestions on
    >how to make the site better =)
    >
    >http://www.pixentral.com

    Carlo,

    While I myself am not interested in your service, those who might be need
    to be informed as to what rights they may give up to their photos posted to
    your site. I found nothing on the site which spell this out. Would you do
    those who might be interested the favor of explicitly stating your policy
    in regard to the copyright of photos posted to your site?
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 and D70 at
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Ed Ruf, Oct 1, 2004
  5. On 2004-09-30 17:47:11 -0700, Ed Ruf <> said:

    > On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:18:20 -0700, in rec.photo.digital Carlo Eugster
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hey, I set up a free image host and need some people to test it. No
    >> sign up required, no fees. Just click and upload. It will host any JPG,
    >> PNG and GIF up to 2 megs. Please give me feedback and suggestions on
    >> how to make the site better =)
    >>
    >> http://www.pixentral.com

    > Carlo,
    >
    > While I myself am not interested in your service, those who might be need
    > to be informed as to what rights they may give up to their photos posted to
    > your site. I found nothing on the site which spell this out. Would you do
    > those who might be interested the favor of explicitly stating your policy
    > in regard to the copyright of photos posted to your site?
    > Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    > See images taken with my CP-990/5700 and D70 at
    > http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Hey Ed,
    Thank you for your input. You are absolutely right, and I will add a
    policy as soon as possible.

    Thanks again,
    Carlo

    carlo Eugster, Oct 1, 2004
  6. Carlo Eugster

    Nik Simpson Guest

    Carlo Eugster wrote:
    > On 2004-09-30 13:42:04 -0700, "Frank ess" <> said:
    >
    >> 174bWCFMBQ24kXu6kO1PthLbJqbwq

    > Very nice picture Frank!
    >
    > Here is one I took in switzerland last christmas. It's actually a drug
    > rehab clinic =)
    >
    > http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?pic=1uO7jK2iWCfOSgdsRIIhgN3Q74mLNo

    And here's another...

    http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?pic=1ijwN5JZo1Jbt5tHe9SAbla2uDJ3K0

    BTW, it's not very hard to get yourself setup as your own webhost with
    complete control over your images and the ability to devote as much space as
    you want.

    --
    Nik Simpson

    Nik Simpson, Oct 1, 2004