Free Hosting Account with 250MB Web space and 15GB bandwidth

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Free Host Line, Mar 14, 2005.

  1. FREE HOSTING ACCOUNT ! 250 MB WEBSPACE AND 15GB BANDWIDTH !

    If you are currently hosting with other company and having to pay $9.95/month, then here is the place where you could save thousand of dollar over a year.

    FreeHostLine.com will give you FREE hosting account with NO BANNER, NO NEED TO READ EMAIL, or any other type of advertising at all. FreeHostline.com will give you with 250 MB free web space and 15 GB bandwidth per month. Not only that, FreeHostLine.com also providing free tools and other informations for members to enjoy. Best of all, you will not have to pay a dime for all of these services. So, hurry and take a few minutes to check out FREEHOSTLINE.COM . 100% FREE HOSTING ........

    FEATURES:

    250 MB of Unix web space
    15 GB of Bandwidth
    20 Emails & 2 FTP accounts
    Anti-virus software in Cpanel
    Cpanel for each account
    Webmail for each account Secure Webspace
    Fantastico
    Easy Site Builder

    and much more......

    Best of all, $0.00 for the service,
    IT IS ALL FOR YOU FOR FREE !!!

    http://freehostline.com

    Free Host Line, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Free Host Line

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Free Host Line <> wrote in message
    110780130.0093e431ace0fa6f0f7c2ea6259bac20@teranews...

    > FREE HOSTING ACCOUNT ! 250 MB WEBSPACE AND 15GB BANDWIDTH !

    http://www.usenetabuse.com/manageabuse.cgi

    Abuse Tag #'s 1110780439 & 1110780757

    --
    Toolman Tim: Founding member and CEO of FUCKTARDS'R'US

    Toolman Tim, Mar 14, 2005

  3. Free Host Line

    Vanguard Guest

    > FREE HOSTING ACCOUNT ! 250 MB WEBSPACE AND 15GB BANDWIDTH !
    >
    > If you are currently hosting with other company and having to pay
    > $9.95/month, then here is the place where you could save thousand of
    > dollar over a year.

    <snip - spam garbage>

    This spamming poster obviously has very deficient math skills.
    $9.95/month hardly equates to "thousand of dollar" per year. The stupid
    spammer can't even bother to hire someone who is a native speaker in the
    language used to compose their spam (English, in this case).

    Vanguard, Mar 14, 2005
  4. Free Host Line

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > Free Host Line <> wrote in message
    > 110780130.0093e431ace0fa6f0f7c2ea6259bac20@teranews...
    >
    >> FREE HOSTING ACCOUNT ! 250 MB WEBSPACE AND 15GB BANDWIDTH !

    > http://www.usenetabuse.com/manageabuse.cgi
    >
    > Abuse Tag #'s 1110780439 & 1110780757
    >
    > --
    > Toolman Tim: Founding member and CEO of FUCKTARDS'R'US

    Oh yeah - that's good. Some fool abusing Usenet by impersonating me,
    reporting some other fool for abusing Usenet. (Duh!)

    Toolman Tim, Mar 14, 2005