FREE GODADDY COUPON CODES

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by prathap.2008.3.5@gmail.com, May 13, 2008.

  1. Guest

    FreshDrop.net has been helping the domain community so much from
    offering our data services for free. We want to continue to help the
    domain community grow and as such we feel that it is very appropriate
    to help community members by letting them know how they can save on
    their GoDaddy renewals and registrations.

    This is less about FreshDrop and more about helping each other
    out to grow. With that in mind, here are yet even more GoDaddy coupon
    codes where everyone can use to get savings.

    cjc695dom . . . . . $6.95 COM Renewals and Registrations
    cjcsave10 . . . . . Receive 10% off all Godaddy purchases.
    cjcsave . . . . . . . Receive $5 off on orders of $30 or more at Go
    Daddy.
    cjctenoff . . . . . . Receive $10 off on orders of $50 or more at Go
    Daddy.
    cjcdeal . . . . . . . Receive 15% off on orders of $75 or more at Go
    Daddy.

    Many thanks to everyone and I hope you continue to do well as
    domainers.

    For the latest GoDaddy Coupon Codes visit: http://www.freshdrop.net/coupons_godaddy.php

    Warm Regards,

    Your Friends at FreshDrop