Free FULL Edition Study Guides (NOT SAMPLES)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by danielangcm@gmail.com, Aug 26, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi,
    Download FULL featured study guides (NOT SAMPLES but full)
    http://cert.xcelweb.com

    We have more!
    MCSE 70-210SG Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft
    Windows 2000 Professional
    106 page study guide Aug,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-210 Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft
    Windows 2000 Professional
    176 Questions Q&A Aug 10,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-214SG Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft
    Windows 2000 Network
    112 Page Study guide Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-214 Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft
    Windows 2000 Network
    209 Questions Q&A Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-215SG Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft
    Windows 2000 Server
    224 page study guide Aug,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-215 Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft
    Windows 2000 Server
    196 Questions Q&A Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-216SG Windows 2000 Network Core Study Guide
    119 page study guide Aug,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-216 Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000
    Network Infrastructure
    308 Questions Q&A Aug 15,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-217SG Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000
    Directory Services Infrastructure Study Guide
    208 page study guide Aug,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-217 Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000
    Directory Services Infrastructure
    226 Questions Q&A Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MCSA 70-218SG Managing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Environment
    Study Guide
    228 page study guide Aug,2003-NEW

    MCSA 70-218 Managing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Environment
    159 Questions Q&A Aug 10,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-219 Designing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services
    Infrastructure
    12 Latest Case Studies Aug 10,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-220 Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network
    9 Latest Case Studies Aug 10,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-221 Designing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
    5 Latest Case Studies Aug 10,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-222 Migrating from Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 to Microsoft
    Windows 2000
    5 Case Studies + 40 Questions Q&A Questions Q&A Aug 10,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-223 Configuring and Administering Microsoft Clustering
    Services by using Windows 2000 Advanced Server
    80 Questions Q&A Aug 10,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-224 Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft
    Exchange 2000
    108 Questions Q&A Aug 10,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-225 Designing and Deploying a Messaging Infrastructure with
    Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server
    10 Case Studies Aug 10,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-226 Designing Highly Available Web Solutions with Microsoft
    Windows 2000 Server Technologies
    11 Case Studies Aug 10,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-227 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft
    Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000, Enterprise
    Edition
    78 Questions Q&A Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MCDBA 70-228SG Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL
    Server 2000, Enterprise Edition Study Guide
    224 page study guide Aug,2003-NEW

    MCDBA 70-228 Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL
    Server 2000, Enterprise Edition
    142 Questions Q&A Aug 10,2003-NEW

    MCDBA 70-229SG Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL
    Server 2000, Enterprise Edition Study Guide
    167 page study guide Aug,2003-NEW

    MCDBA 70-229 Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL
    Server 2000, Enterprise Edition
    107 Questions Q&A Aug 10,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-232 Implementing and Maintaining Highly Available Web
    Solutions with Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Technology
    92 Questions Q&A Aug 10,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-244 Supporting and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows NT Server
    4.0 Network
    75 Questions Q&A Aug,2003

    MCSE 70-270SG Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft
    Windows XP Professional Study Guide
    228 page study guide Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MCSE 70-270 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft
    Windows XP Professional
    157 Questions Q&A Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MCSD.NET 70-300 Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET
    Solution Architectures
    17 case studies with Questions Q&A Aug 17,2003-NEW

    MCSD.NET 70-305 Developing and Implementing Web Applications with
    Microsoft Visual Basic.NET
    135 Questions Q&A Aug 18,2003-NEW

    MCSD.NET 70-306SG Developing and Implementing Windows-based
    Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET
    159 page Study guide Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MCSD.NET 70-306 Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications
    with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET
    183 Questions Q&A Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MCSD.NET 70-310 XML Web Services and Server Components with Visual
    Basic.NET
    187 Questions Q&A Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MCSD.NET 70-315 Developing and Implementing Web Applications with
    Microsoft Visual C# .NET
    138 Questions Q&A Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MCSD.NET 70-316SG Developing and Implementing Windows-based
    Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET
    161 page Study guide Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MCSD.NET 70-316 Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications
    with Microsoft Visual C# .NET
    196 Questions Q&A Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MCSD.NET 70-320 XML Web Services and Server Components with C#.NET
    178 Questions Q&A Sep 4,2003-NEW

    MOUS mousac Microsoft Access 2000 CORE
    26 Questions Q&A Aug,2003

    MOUS mousex Microsoft Excel 2000 CORE
    36 Questions Q&A Aug,2003

    MOUS mouswp Microsoft Word 2000 CORE
    120 Questions Q&A Aug,2003

    MOUS ppt2000 Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Core
    32 Questions Q&A Aug,2003

    MOUS excel2kexpert excel2kexpert Excel 2000 Expert
    Aug,2003

    MOUS word2kexpert Word 2000 Expert
    Aug,2003

    , Aug 26, 2005

  2. catwalker63 Guest

    prattled ceaslessly in news:1125026215.445267.31400
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > http://cert.xcelweb.com

    This is TestKing, King of the a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.s!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 26, 2005

  3. Briscobar Guest

    <> rambled:

    <snip>

    Ben should be around any minute to delete this crap.

    Oh, and you've been reported to tctips, .

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
    face, you get www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005
  4. Kline Sphere Guest

    >This is TestKing, King of the a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.s!

    If it is, then let's all wish him good luck in prison!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2005
  5. Wayne Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Download FULL featured study guides

    <cheating crap snipped>

    Finally! :)

    A*S*S*F*U*S*K*E*R

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Aug 29, 2005
  6. Frisbee® Guest

    MCNGP #47 (Was: Re: Free FULL Edition Study Guides (NOT SAMPLES))

    "Wayne" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> Download FULL featured study guides

    > <cheating crap snipped>
    >
    > Finally! :)
    >
    > A*S*S*F*U*S*K*E*R

    Please join me in welcoming Wayne McGlinn, MCNGP #47.

    While not scoring a perfect 1000 on his MCNGP (Spelling counts) he did at
    least pass. We just won't use Wayne to make any MCNGP correspondences,
    we'll leave that up to CatWalker.

    Wayne will be the token Aussie MCNGP, seeing as how Darth2000 got himself
    hitched and is subsequently MIA. That must be one helluva honeymoon he's
    having. Maybe you can check in on him for us, Wayne.

    Please to be viewing the MCNGP web site's membership section for inspiration
    on selecting your picture. If you do not supply me with an appropriate
    picture within a couple of days, you shall suffer the consequences of us
    picking out a picture FOR you, and believe me, you don't want that. If you
    haven't already signed-up on the MCNGP web site, do so now. You membership
    level will be subsequently elevated to l33t status so that you can view the
    super sekrit archives which contain pr0n and stuff.

    You shall also be receiving your MCNGP membership kit, which contains a
    certificate suitable for wrapping fish, a wallet card, a lapel pin to
    attract (or repel) the babes, instructions on the sekrit handshake, and a
    copy of the keys to the Ferrari. If you can find the Ferrari, you can drive
    it. Also, instructions for use on the MCNGP Pliars and the MCNGP Burdizzo.

    An acceptance speech is expected as well, plus we're thinking of having our
    next annual MCNGP gathering down under, and you provide the shrimps on the
    barbie.

    Congrats, Wayne!

    --
    Fris "Membership Committee" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Aug 29, 2005
  7. Neil Guest

    did you hear "Wayne" <> say in news:#VFgycDrFHA.2896
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > A*S*S*F*U*S*K*E*R

    isn't your spelling off?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Education helps earning capacity. Ask any college professor.

    Neil, Aug 29, 2005
  8. Neil Guest

    Re: MCNGP #47 (Was: Re: Free FULL Edition Study Guides (NOT SAMPLES))

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Congrats, Wayne!

    About time! pass the bundy!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "Bother!," said Pooh, as he erased his hard disk.

    Neil, Aug 29, 2005
  9. Consultant Guest

    Re: MCNGP #47 (Was: Re: Free FULL Edition Study Guides (NOT SAMPLES))

    welcome, nice name

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2005
  10. Briscobar Guest

    Re: MCNGP #47 (Was: Re: Free FULL Edition Study Guides (NOT SAMPLES))

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Please join me in welcoming Wayne McGlinn, MCNGP #47.

    Welcome, 47.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

    Briscobar, Aug 29, 2005
  11. JaR Guest

    Re: MCNGP #47 (Was: Re: Free FULL Edition Study Guides (NOT SAMPLES))

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    > Please join me in welcoming Wayne McGlinn, MCNGP #47.

    Wheee-Hawken! We got us another bloody Aussie! Welcome, Wayne, the party
    will be at Ramon's place tonight, you bring the beer & pizza. See ya there!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Aug 29, 2005
  12. Briscobar Guest

    Re: MCNGP #47 (Was: Re: Free FULL Edition Study Guides (NOT SAMPLES))

    JaR <> rambled:

    > Wheee-Hawken! We got us another bloody Aussie! Welcome, Wayne, the
    > party will be at Ramon's place tonight, you bring the beer & pizza.
    > See ya there!

    Ramon's igloo has insufficient space for the entirety of the MCNGP
    population. Hell, it has insufficient space for the AMCNGP population.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    If you don't hightail it over to www.mcngp.com, your job will be
    outsourced.

    Briscobar, Aug 29, 2005
  13. JaR Guest

    Re: MCNGP #47 (Was: Re: Free FULL Edition Study Guides (NOT SAMPLES))

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > Ramon's igloo has insufficient space for the entirety of the MCNGP
    > population. Hell, it has insufficient space for the AMCNGP population.

    No problem. Gonna be a nice night, we can just pull up a chunk of glacier
    and set in his back yard.*

    *two words.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Aug 29, 2005
  14. Briscobar Guest

    Re: MCNGP #47 (Was: Re: Free FULL Edition Study Guides (NOT SAMPLES))

    JaR <> rambled:

    > back yard.*
    >
    > *two words.

    Bwahahahaha!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
    www.mcngp.com....

    Briscobar, Aug 29, 2005
  15. catwalker63 Guest

    Re: MCNGP #47 (Was: Re: Free FULL Edition Study Guides (NOT SAMPLES))

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Wayne" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi,
    >>> Download FULL featured study guides

    >> <cheating crap snipped>
    >>
    >> Finally! :)
    >>
    >> A*S*S*F*U*S*K*E*R

    > Please join me in welcoming Wayne McGlinn, MCNGP #47.
    >
    > While not scoring a perfect 1000 on his MCNGP (Spelling counts) he did
    > at least pass. We just won't use Wayne to make any MCNGP
    > correspondences, we'll leave that up to CatWalker.
    >
    > Wayne will be the token Aussie MCNGP, seeing as how Darth2000 got
    > himself hitched and is subsequently MIA. That must be one helluva
    > honeymoon he's having. Maybe you can check in on him for us, Wayne.
    >
    > Please to be viewing the MCNGP web site's membership section for
    > inspiration on selecting your picture. If you do not supply me with
    > an appropriate picture within a couple of days, you shall suffer the
    > consequences of us picking out a picture FOR you, and believe me, you
    > don't want that. If you haven't already signed-up on the MCNGP web
    > site, do so now. You membership level will be subsequently elevated
    > to l33t status so that you can view the super sekrit archives which
    > contain pr0n and stuff.
    >
    > You shall also be receiving your MCNGP membership kit, which contains
    > a certificate suitable for wrapping fish, a wallet card, a lapel pin
    > to attract (or repel) the babes, instructions on the sekrit handshake,
    > and a copy of the keys to the Ferrari. If you can find the Ferrari,
    > you can drive it. Also, instructions for use on the MCNGP Pliars and
    > the MCNGP Burdizzo.
    >
    > An acceptance speech is expected as well, plus we're thinking of
    > having our next annual MCNGP gathering down under, and you provide the
    > shrimps on the barbie.
    >
    > Congrats, Wayne!

    Welcome aboard! Pick up your potato peeler from MSBob. He's now
    promoted to Washroom Attendent.

    catwalker63, Aug 29, 2005
  16. CBIC Guest

    Re: MCNGP #47 (Was: Re: Free FULL Edition Study Guides (NOT SAMPLES))

    > Congrats, Wayne!

    I know I'm a couple days late on this but Congrats, Welcome aboard and all
    that other stuff.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38