    • 642-801 (Cisco) : Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks
    • 000-237 (IBM) : pSeries HACMP for AIX 5

    Visit at http://www.coreexams.com/News/Index.asp?newsid=
    JohnCena, Jan 11, 2006

  2. JohnCena

    Kline Sphere Guest

    timma

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2006

  3. JohnCena

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JohnCena" <> wrote in message
    news:697xf.254572$...
    > CoreExams! Offers a Christmas Special Package.

    You mean we have to wait until December to take advantage of this GREAT
    offer?
    Frisbee®, Jan 11, 2006
  4. JohnCena

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> CoreExams! Offers a Christmas Special Package.
    >
    >You mean we have to wait until December to take advantage of this GREAT
    >offer?

    Dear Santa......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2006
  5. JohnCena

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:uWE6$arFGHA.1260
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > "JohnCena" <> wrote in message
    >> CoreExams! Offers a Christmas Special Package.

    > You mean we have to wait until December to take advantage of this GREAT
    > offer?

    i think someones computer clock is not working too well.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 12, 2006