  1. Does anyone know of any online exams (even quizs) that are for free and I can
    take to increase my knowledge and hold on the exam.
    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?S2lyYW4=?=, Dec 26, 2005

  2. December 26, 2005

    Yep, MSFT has free online assessments! :)

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessments/

    Hope this helps!

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Dec 26, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S2lyYW4=?=

    Paul Qualls Guest

    "Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD" <> wrote in message
    > December 26, 2005
    >
    > Yep, MSFT has free online assessments! :)
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessments/
    >
    > Hope this helps!

    Joseph,

    that link doesn't provide any thing other than the standard MS page when you
    type an incorrect URL.

    "We're sorry, but there is no Microsoft.com Web page that matches your
    entry. It is possible you typed the address incorrectly, or the page may no
    longer exist. You may wish to try another entry or choose from the links
    below, which we hope will help you find what you're looking for."

    Paul
    Paul Qualls, Dec 26, 2005
  4. December 26, 2005

    I do that EVERY time I post that URL.... I always add an 's' to the end of
    '/assessment'. Sorry, and thanks for pointing that out! :)

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Dec 26, 2005