Free elearning

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by The Rev [MCT], Aug 10, 2005.

    1. Advertising

  1. The Rev [MCT]

    Consultant Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. The Rev [MCT]

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Subject: Re: Free elearning
    > From: Consultant <>
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > nothing is free

    I believe the correct expressions is:

    "There ain't no such things as a free lunch"

    The principle of TANSTAAFL.

    Ben Smith, Aug 10, 2005
  3. True, but this is free. Microsoft is on a big push for their elearning
    again.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 10, 2005
  4. The Rev [MCT]

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > True, but this is free. Microsoft is on a big push for their elearning
    > again.

    Free because we paid for it. ;)

    Where did my bonus go any way?

    lol

    Ben Smith, Aug 10, 2005
  5. Didn't you get that memo?

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 10, 2005
  6. The Rev [MCT]

    Consultant Guest

    it is only free for 180 days

    Consultant, Aug 10, 2005
  7. Yeah...180 is 6 months though. That's enough time to take a class. Besides
    when you buy ODL classes they usually ony last for 6 months anyway.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 10, 2005
  8. The Rev [MCT]

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    thanks captain rev! i think i might sign up for a few. probably the
    security -- i been spending too much time securing unix based machines
    that i forgot how to work in secure bloody windowz...

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 11, 2005
  9. The Rev [MCT]

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in

    > Yeah...180 is 6 months though. That's enough time to take a class.
    > Besides when you buy ODL classes they usually ony last for 6 months
    > anyway.

    6 months is a long time bubba. more than enough do those dinky e-cources.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 11, 2005
  10. Well first off i'm shocked to see my site here. Very exicited though!!!

    Benny Ben Ben my site does provide free elearning with no catch...well I
    guess the catch is you have to want to learn first. What's this thing about
    Microsoft paid for this stuff, I sure never saw a check...must be in the
    mail. ;-)

    AdminPrep's elearning IS and ALWAYS will be FREE to those that want to learn!

    --
    Brian McCann
    www.AdminPrep.com

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gTWNDYW5u?=, Aug 11, 2005
  11. The Rev [MCT]

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Well first off i'm shocked to see my site here. Very exicited though!!!
    >
    > Benny Ben Ben my site does provide free elearning with no catch...well I
    > guess the catch is you have to want to learn first. What's this thing about
    > Microsoft paid for this stuff, I sure never saw a check...must be in the
    > mail. ;-)
    >
    > AdminPrep's elearning IS and ALWAYS will be FREE to those that want to learn!

    Sorry bro - I did not look at the links carefully enough. My fault.

    How are things?

    BTW - Brian is a good guy - I suggest you check his stuff out.

    Ben Smith, Aug 11, 2005
  12. BTW The new Rewind is very cool.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 11, 2005
  13. Thank you very much. Now I just need to get more sessions and find a way to
    let the world know that there is a free resource they can use to learn tasks.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gTWNDYW5u?=, Aug 11, 2005
  14. Things are going great, thanks for asking. I'm just trying to find time to
    record more sessions of Rewind. Sometimes there is just not enough time in
    the day...

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gTWNDYW5u?=, Aug 11, 2005