Free ebook with many links -- 10,000 .NET and SQL Server Interview questions with answers.

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by job, Nov 20, 2006.

  1. job

    job Guest

    Free ebook with many links -- 10,000 .NET and SQL Server Interview
    questions with answers.

    Free ebook of 10,000 .NET and SQL Server Interview questions with
    answers in topics like
    project management , design patterns , sql server , basic .NET ,
    webservices , remoting , vista and much more. Worth downloading....

    http://www.questpond.com/SampleInterviewQuestionBook.zip

    Full .NET downloads with cool questions and answers. Has right from
    vista to sql server downloads.

    http://www.techinterviews.com/?cat=20

    some ok ok interview questions but still good one

    http://blogs.crsw.com/mark/archive/2004/03/16/255.aspx

    Design patterns interview questions and answers

    http://www.devbistro.com/tech-interview-questions/.NET.jsp
    job, Nov 20, 2006

  2. job

    shree Guest

    shree, Jan 15, 2007

  3. job

    Theo Guest

    Re: Free ebook with many links -- 10,000 .NET and SQL Server Interviewquestions with answers.

    The first thing you need to do for SCJP certification,
    assuming you're referring to Sun Certified Java Programmer,
    is to go to the Sun web site for more information.
    Microsoft does not support the Sun Certified Java Programmer
    certification.

    http://www.sun.com/training/certification/java/scjp.xml

    Theo, Jan 15, 2007
  4. job

    Theo Guest

    Re: Free ebook with many links -- 10,000 .NET and SQL Server Interviewquestions with answers.

    You can also find many links by going to www.Google.com and
    entering "SCJP certification" in the search field.

    G.I.Y.F. (Google Is Your Friend)

    Theo, Jan 15, 2007
  5. job

    shree Guest

    shree, Jan 18, 2007
  6. job

    vegetablevn Guest

    Theo;2471174 Wrote:
    > You can also find many links by going to and
    > entering "SCJP certification" in the search field.
    >
    > G.I.Y.F. (Google Is Your Friend)
    >

    > shree wrote:
    > > Hey
    > > I needed some information on SCJP certification exam. I want to take
    > > this exam but I am not aware with the requirements, syllabus and I am
    > > looking for SCJP ebook as well so that I can Start with the
    > > preparation. Can Anyone help me with all this.
    > >
    > > Regards
    > > Shree

    HI,

    Thanks very much for this comment. I was actually hired from anothe
    interview I had. I'm sure this thread will be useful for other
    though.

    Tks again and pls keep posting

    --
    vegetablev