    A comprehensive tutorial on how to develop Web applications with Visual
    C# .NET and Visual Studio .NET. Start with this book if you are new to
    the Microsoft .NET Framework or Visual Studio .NET.
    BOGABOGA, Mar 28, 2005

  2. BOGABOGA

    Saga Guest

    Okaaay.. so where do we go to download it?
    And of course, besides being limited, this offer is also legal, right?

    Saga

    Saga, Mar 28, 2005

  3. BOGABOGA

    raimond_wh Guest

    In addition to the assumed legality of the e-book -
    It is readable by Microsoft Reader, right? - as in on my
    PDA?

    raimond_wh, Mar 28, 2005
  4. BOGABOGA

    SM Guest

    Hi!
    Please do tell details on how to get info on this.
    Where to download.
    Thanks for the inputs!

    Shiela

    SM, Mar 29, 2005
  5. BOGABOGA

    Peter Lukan Guest

    FREE E - BOOK Available Now for Free MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developi

    I'm also interested!

    Where and how? DL?

    By
    Peter Lukan, Mar 29, 2005
  6. BOGABOGA

    Guest Guest

    FYI
    A great place to compliment your training and to prepare
    for certification testing is to use the free Microsoft
    Skills Assessments at
    and its always free. You can also get free detailed
    Q&A support for some of the assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    StudentX

    Guest, Mar 29, 2005
  7. BOGABOGA

    FYI Geek Guest

    A great place to compliment your training and to prepare
    for certification testing is to use the free Microsoft
    Skills Assessments at
    and its always free. You can also get free detailed
    Q&A support for some of the assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    FYI Geek

    FYI Geek, Mar 29, 2005
  8. BOGABOGA

    Susan Guest

    Where can I find it?

    Susan, Mar 29, 2005
  9. BOGABOGA

    Guest

    FREE E - BOOK Available Now for Free MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developi

    plz send me E- book to mail.
    thanks

    , Mar 30, 2005
  10. BOGABOGA

    BOGABOGA Guest

    FREE E - BOOK Available Now for Free MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET by Amit Kalani (Paperback) (DISCLOSED)

    OH GOD!!!
    So many mails and so many questions, guys it's totally legal to
    download this kind of PDF as some one already have paid for it you can
    use it as long as you don't take any financial benefits from it, Its
    like sharing your course book with friends any way correct me if I am
    wrong any body who don't agree to above please stay away from it. I
    came across this link it's not mine and not from some one I know, I
    am taking benefits from it so I thought it might help others. Keep
    visiting this blog for more and stop sending me any more mails, Last
    night when I logged into my account I was shocked to see around 1043
    mails. I got many mails asking for a link to download this so, I am
    cutting the crap and going straight for it.

    http://rapidshare.de/files/1023757/MCAD_MCSD_by_Amit_Kalani.pdf.html
    BOGABOGA, Apr 7, 2005
  11. BOGABOGA

    BOGABOGA Guest

    Re: FREE E - BOOK Available Now for Free MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developi

    RAVI your email address seems to be down or incorrect I am unable to
    send you mail please follow the link in last message.
    BOGABOGA, Apr 7, 2005
  12. BOGABOGA

    BOGABOGA Guest

    Re: Unable to open the document

    Brother,
    Your problem seems to genuine it is the problem I face when bought this
    book. Its DRM protected and you need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader 6
    Full Ver. from some download site and then activate your DRM
    certificate from Adobe. Its some sort of security mechanism they built
    into books.
    Take Care

    BOGABOGA, Apr 17, 2005
  13. BOGABOGA

    prash Guest

    hi all,
    iam not able to download the amit kalani ebook from rapid
    share server. it says book deleted by uploader.
    could anyone who has it , plz mail it to me.
    thanks in advance
    my id is

    prash, Apr 21, 2005