Free DVD with the sun (UK) no need to buy paper

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Nick, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Just thought you would like to know about a Free Dvd give away with The Sun.
    Dvd's are :

    Monday - Long Good Friday
    Tuesday - Mona Lisa
    Wednesday - Paris, Texas

    Just copy and paste the link and enter your details:

    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004390782,00.html

    Details of the page at Play to visit plus the password you need, so no need
    to buy the infernal rag

    Plus, in the e-mail Play send, you get a 10% discount off your next order...

    This is genuine and I have ordered the first dvd myself you get an email
    like this:

    Thank you for your claiming your free DVD.

    Your DVD will be dispatched within 28 days, if you do not receive your
    copy please contact our customer support team on 0845 800 1020.

    We'd love to see you again, so why not take advantage of our great
    offer that gives you 10% off your next order.

    Your personal voucher code is:
    Your voucher is valid until: 17th September 2004

    How to use your voucher: Once you've selected your items proceed to the
    Play.com checkout. You will then be asked to check your delivery and
    billing details.

    Before you confirm your purchase simply enter the voucher code into the
    'Voucher' box, click 'Use voucher' and the 10% discount will
    automatically be deducted from the total cost of your order.

    Play.com offers:
    * Free and fast 1st class delivery on everything
    * Fantastic low prices all year round
    * Over 100,000 products to choose from
    * Huge choice of the greatest and latest titles
    * Special offers and big prize competitions

    Regards,
    Play.com

    Nick, Aug 23, 2004