FREE DOWNLOAD OF LimeWire 4.12.8 P2P file-sharing application

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by samir19001, Feb 13, 2007.

  1. samir19001

    samir19001 Guest

    FREE DOWNLOAD OF LimeWire 4.12.8 P2P file-sharing application

    Click here to download

    http://www.gigaloads.com/search/detail.php?category=4&sub=57&id=8908

    LimeWire is the world\'s fastest P2P file-sharing application for all
    types of computer files, including music, video, pictures, games, and
    text documents. Other features include dynamic querying, file previews
    during download, advanced techniques for locating rare files, and an
    easy, clean user interface. LimeWire\'s new spam blocker gets rid of
    junk results, and automatic updates will keep you sharing faster than
    ever with the latest version. You can search for Creative Commons and
    Weedshare licensed files, and publish your own creative works with
    Creative Commons licensing. LimeWire continues its guarantee of no
    adware or spyware.
    Version 4.12.8 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug
    fixes.

    FOR TONS OF OTHER FREE SOFTWARES

    Click link below

    http://www.gigaloads.com
    samir19001, Feb 13, 2007

  2. samir19001

    Paul Heslop Guest

    samir19001 wrote:

    > FREE DOWNLOAD OF LimeWire 4.12.8 P2P file-sharing application
    >
    > Click here to download

    or you could just go to their own website

    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
    Paul Heslop, Feb 13, 2007

  3. samir19001

    Ken Lucke Guest

    In article <>, Paul Heslop
    <> wrote:

    > samir19001 wrote:
    > >
    > > FREE DOWNLOAD OF LimeWire 4.12.8 P2P file-sharing application
    > >
    > > Click here to download
    > >

    > or you could just go to their own website

    But then you'd miss a page that probably has so many pay-per-click
    adverts as to make the link virtually unfindable at the bottom of
    multiple page-down scrolls full of them.

    Just a guess, as I didn't waste my time following the link.

    independence.
    -- Charles A. Beard
    Ken Lucke, Feb 13, 2007
  4. samir19001

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Ken Lucke wrote:

    > In article <>, Paul Heslop
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > samir19001 wrote:
    > > >
    > > > FREE DOWNLOAD OF LimeWire 4.12.8 P2P file-sharing application
    > > >
    > > > Click here to download
    > > >

    > > or you could just go to their own website

    > But then you'd miss a page that probably has so many pay-per-click
    > adverts as to make the link virtually unfindable at the bottom of
    > multiple page-down scrolls full of them.
    >
    > Just a guess, as I didn't waste my time following the link.

    :O) snap!

    Paul Heslop, Feb 13, 2007