    much is known about them. So please guys, can you help me out?

    I've never even used a friggen digital camera before! Getting this
    would be so much fun.

    Endit, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Endit

    cluedweasel Guest

    On 18 Mar 2005 19:44:13 -0800, "Endit" <> wrote:

    >Can we post this here? Anyways, here's my referral. Please help me with
    >this. You need 10 refers and I would buy one with money (not this
    >site), except being 15 doesn't offer a lot of jobs.

    Mowing lawns, odd jobs, house paiting, yard work, etc.

    >It's by the same people who do FreeiPods.com, they are well known and
    >much is known about them. So please guys, can you help me out?

    I suggest you have a read here to see how these things work and what
    people think of them;

    http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/05/03/18/217226.shtml?tid=176&tid=111

    cluedweasel, Mar 19, 2005

  3. I didn't know they were arrested.

    Dave R knows who, Mar 19, 2005
  4. Endit

    Boch Guest

    Yeah..if I get one.

    --
    _________________-
    BOCH

    Boch, Mar 19, 2005
  5. Endit

    Stacey Guest

    Endit wrote:

    > http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=16365824
    >
    > Can we post this here? Anyways, here's my referral. Please help me with
    > this. You need 10 refers and I would buy one with money (not this
    > site), except being 15 doesn't offer a lot of jobs.

    I found plenty of work starting at the age of 12, it's called manual labor..

    --

    Stacey

    Stacey, Mar 19, 2005
  6. Endit

    lucky1 Guest

    I was washing dishes at a restaurant at 15. but the legal age in my state is
    16 now (pretty sure)

    lucky1, Mar 19, 2005
  7. Endit

    Big Bill Guest

    On 18 Mar 2005 19:44:13 -0800, "Endit" <> wrote:

    >http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=16365824
    >
    >Can we post this here? Anyways, here's my referral. Please help me with
    >this. You need 10 refers and I would buy one with money (not this
    >site), except being 15 doesn't offer a lot of jobs.
    >
    >It's by the same people who do FreeiPods.com, they are well known and
    >much is known about them. So please guys, can you help me out?
    >
    >I've never even used a friggen digital camera before! Getting this
    >would be so much fun.

    Wanna buy some band candy?
    How about Girl Scout cookies (made with real Girl Scouts)?

    --
    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Mar 19, 2005
  8. Endit

    Matt Ion Guest

    cluedweasel wrote:

    > On 18 Mar 2005 19:44:13 -0800, "Endit" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Can we post this here? Anyways, here's my referral. Please help me with
    >>this. You need 10 refers and I would buy one with money (not this
    >>site), except being 15 doesn't offer a lot of jobs.

    > Mowing lawns, odd jobs, house paiting, yard work, etc.
    >
    >>It's by the same people who do FreeiPods.com, they are well known and
    >>much is known about them. So please guys, can you help me out?
    >>

    > I suggest you have a read here to see how these things work and what
    > people think of them;
    >
    > http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/05/03/18/217226.shtml?tid=176&tid=111

    Better yet...
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...archive/2005/03/18/BUGURBP6N353.DTL&type=tech