    Sanchez Guest

    Do you know any provider who give free did of Miami area? (305) ??
    thanks
    Sanchez, Feb 20, 2007

  2. Sanchez wrote:
    > Do you know any provider who give free did of Miami area? (305) ??
    > thanks

    Check out voicestick.com.
    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 21, 2007

  3. Sanchez

    Sanchez Guest

    > Check out voicestick.com.

    i can use it with an ATA or voxalot?
    Sanchez, Feb 21, 2007
  4. Sanchez wrote:

    >> Check out voicestick.com.

    > i can use it with an ATA or voxalot?

    ATA for sure. You can try voxalot. They started killing accounts that
    were hooked up to Asterisk, so definitely change your user agent string.
    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 21, 2007
  5. Sanchez

    Sanchez Guest

    Are there any alternatives to voicestick ??
    Sanchez, Feb 21, 2007
  6. Sanchez wrote:

    > Are there any alternatives to voicestick ??

    I don't know of any that are free and provide SIP credentials. Sorry
    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 23, 2007