Free destinations with Voipbuster and alikes

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Philippe Deleye, Jan 5, 2006.

  1. [Posted in English because of crosspost in de.comm.internet.telefonie and
    uk.telecom.voip.
    Apologise to our german friends]

    Group...

    Just checked rates and free destinations with Voipbuster, Netappel,
    Voipcheap, Sipdiscount, Voipstunt
    The list of free destinations (landlines) is very different.
    But some destinations are only free with only 1 of above services
    For example:
    HR - Croatia (Hrvatska): free calls with Voipstunt only
    CY - Cyprus: free calls with Voipstunt only
    CZ - Czeck Republic: free calls with Sipdiscount only
    LT - Lithouania: free calls with Voipstunt only
    RU - Russian federation: free calls with Sipdiscount only
    SK - Slovak Republic: free calls with Voipstunt only

    Many other countries are free with 2, 3 or 4 of above services
    And one country is free with ANY of the 5: Portugal (PT) ....
    [I have them all listed on a Excel sheet, but not allowed to post binaries
    here ...]

    Note
    It looks like all of them now support SIP.
    For Netappel, you need to use connectionserver.netappel.com as registrar
    (not netappel.fr)
    I got them all working now on my Fritz Box ...

    rgds
    Philippe
    Belgium

    Philippe Deleye, Jan 5, 2006

  2. Philippe Deleye

    paul123 Guest

    Philippe Deleye wrote:

    > Just checked rates and free destinations with Voipbuster, Netappel,
    > Voipcheap, Sipdiscount, Voipstunt

    > Note
    > It looks like all of them now support SIP.
    > For Netappel, you need to use connectionserver.netappel.com as registrar
    > (not netappel.fr)
    > I got them all working now on my Fritz Box ...
    >
    > rgds
    > Philippe
    > Belgium

    Nice one Philippe, I've got my voipcheap account added to my a@h box