Free Computer help

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Seth, Jul 18, 2005.

  1. Seth

    Seth Guest

    Seth, Jul 18, 2005

  2. "Seth" <> wrote in message
    news:0XGCe.51636$...
    > Hey guys Theres a great computer support website if noone can seem to help
    > ya, it is
    > http://computerchatcommunity.bigpondhosting.com last time i checked,
    > They are free and have great services
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Seth

    Sometimes bad advice is worst then no advice at all. Pathetic and illiterate
    (look it up).

    **SS**
    Secret Squiddle, Jul 18, 2005

  3. Seth

    Fakename Guest

    Yes we know. You've been pimping this info on every single post you've
    made since I started paying attention.

    Fakename, Jul 19, 2005
  4. Secret Squiddle, <>, the spidery, tweedy grunter, and person who
    drives sane people mad, maundered:

    > Sometimes bad advice is worst then no advice at all. Pathetic and
    > illiterate (look it up).

    Wrote the illiterate fuckstick.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Jul 19, 2005