Free CompTIA A+ 2006 Certification Training Videos

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by cdrees@palaestratraining.com, Mar 27, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Palaestra Training has just released a new CompTIA A+ 2006
    certification training series. You can view a free full-length video
    from our series at http://www.palaestratraining.com

    Better than sitting in class, bring a world-class instructor with you
    and train anytime, anywhere.

    Palaestra Training creates IT Certification videos, Internet Safety
    training and more, without all the fluff and unnecessary packaging
    that adds to the price but not to the value. Our training focuses on
    delivering the best content possible, at an extremely affordable
    price. When you complete our training, you're not only ready for the
    exam, you're ready to immediately apply those skills in the real
    world.

    Visit us today and supercharge your IT career at http://www.palaestratraining.com.

    If you order now, before our CompTIA A+ series is released in mid-
    April, you'll receive $50 off our regular price! Hurry because the
    $50 discount is only valid until mid-April.

    http://www.palaestratraining.com or call 1-800-324-0946
    , Mar 27, 2007