FREE: Compaq Presario 1200 laptop screen

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by mark, Apr 20, 2005.

  1. mark

    mark Guest

    I have a screen from a Compaq Presario 1200 laptop that was removed after
    the backlight module died. If anyone has a Presatio 1200 laptop with a dead
    screen but working backlight module, drop me an email and we'll see if they
    match.

    Free for pickup/you pay postage.

    Cheers,
    Mark

    --
    ---

    A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of a message.
    Q: Why is top posting a sloppy form of writing?

    mark, Apr 20, 2005