    http://nestlechocolatier.fanamp.com/?C1853_547486

    for free samples sent to your house!

    free and easy, no catch. just click for free chocolate1
    Krista, Sep 2, 2006

  2. Krista

    johnone Guest

    On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 08:00:26 GMT, "Krista" <> wrote:

    >Nestle Chocolatier (A new chocolate line launched by Nestle) should be in a
    >store near you sometime in September. Dying to indulge?Click here
    >http://nestlechocolatier.fanamp.com/?C1853_547486
    >
    >for free samples sent to your house!
    >
    >free and easy, no catch. just click for free chocolate1

    Spam Spam Spam.

    Register Register Register.
    johnone, Sep 2, 2006

  3. Krista

    Guest

    Krista wrote:
    > Nestle Chocolatier (A new chocolate line launched by Nestle) should be in a
    > store near you sometime in September. Dying to indulge?Click here
    > http://nestlechocolatier.fanamp.com/?C1853_547486
    >
    > for free samples sent to your house!
    >
    > free and easy, no catch. just click for free chocolate1

    This appears to be a phishing scam.
    If it is at all honest, you should provide some sort of proof of your
    affiliation with Nestle. Your
    Web page, which is quite frankly a cobbled together mess, is not tied
    to Nestle in any way. It simply has links to Nestle's site. It is being
    hosted by Black Oak Computers out of Sunrise, Florida. A single phone
    call to Nestle or the Web host would either verify or invalidate your
    credibility. I thought I'd share that with you.
    Very suspicous.
    , Sep 2, 2006
  4. Krista

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 09:40:32 -0500, Mara Has Frothed:

    > On 2 Sep 2006 05:26:48 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >>Krista wrote:
    >>> Nestle Chocolatier (A new chocolate line launched by Nestle) should be
    >>> in a store near you sometime in September. Dying to indulge?Click here
    >>> http://nestlechocolatier.fanamp.com/?C1853_547486
    >>>
    >>> for free samples sent to your house!
    >>>
    >>> free and easy, no catch. just click for free chocolate1

    >>This appears to be a phishing scam.

    > No match for domain "NESTLECHOCOLATIER.FANAMP.COM". No match for domain
    > "NESTLE.M80IM.COM".
    >
    > Registrant: Make this info private
    > Dave Deupert
    > 2894 Rowena Ave
    > Los Angeles, CA 90027
    > US
    >
    > Domain Name: M80IM.COM
    >
    > Administrative Contact :
    > M80 Interactive Marketing
    >
    > 2301 Hyperion Ave
    > Los Angeles, CA 90027
    > US
    > Phone: 323-953-8787
    > Fax: 323-953-9496
    >
    > Spam-for-hire.
    >
    > <snip>

    ping M80IM.COM 216.131.124.14

    OrgName: Black Oak Computers
    OrgID: BOAK
    Address: 11110 W. Oakland Park Blvd. #379
    City: Sunrise
    StateProv: FL
    PostalCode: 33351
    Country: US

    NetRange: 216.131.64.0 - 216.131.127.2

    Looking up at the 2 124.131.216.in-addr.arpa. parent servers
    ns1.oakweb.com [216.131.94.5] exchng-14.bizserv4.reliablehosting.com.
    ns1.california.net [216.131.95.20] exchng-14.bizserv4.reliablehosting.com.

    216.131.124.14 PTR record: exchng-14.bizserv4.reliablehosting.com

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Sep 2, 2006