    OCCASSIONS! CHRISTMAS IS COMING! TIME IS IMPORTANT! TO GET YOUR FREEE
    CATALOG,CALL-315-487-6810 OR
    DON'T WAIT TOO LONG.AS I SAID BEFOR,TIME IS IMPORTANT!

    Lenny Jarvis, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Lenny Jarvis wrote:
    > ALMOST 4000 BEAUTIFULLY PICTURED,QUALITY PRODUCTS FOR ALL

    And an ISP-Free Christmas to you too.
    Spam report id 421436477 sent to:

    --
    Google is your Friend
    gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Lenny Jarvis

    Jammer Guest

    alt.spammers.post.here

    --
    Jammer :)

    Jammer, Sep 29, 2003
  4. Lenny Jarvis

    Boomer Guest

    Lenny Jarvis wrote:

    You again!

    Spam report id 421614215 sent to:

    Boomer, Sep 29, 2003
  5. Lenny Jarvis

    Boomer Guest

    Jammer wrote:

    > alt.spammers.post.here
    >
    > --
    > Jammer :)
    > Lenny Jarvis wrote:

    [snip]

    And repost the spam?

    Boomer, Sep 29, 2003
  6. Lenny Jarvis

    Jammer Guest

    Yep, I'm good at doing that , sorry.

    Jammer, Sep 29, 2003
  7. Lenny Jarvis

    Mara Guest

    On 29 Sep 2003 15:55:47 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >Lenny Jarvis wrote:
    >
    >You again!

    Yes. For those who don't know, Lenny is not only a spammer, he's something of a
    kook.

    Google info:

    http://tinyurl.com/p24o

    "Furrfu."

    >Spam report id 421614215 sent to:

    Yep.

    --
    * Prowler wonders about this recurring lower back pain
    * AB takes the rabid weasel out of Prowler's shorts

    Mara, Sep 29, 2003
  8. Lenny Jarvis

    Boomer Guest

    Mara wrote:

    > On 29 Sep 2003 15:55:47 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>Lenny Jarvis wrote:
    >>
    >>You again!

    > Yes. For those who don't know, Lenny is not only a spammer, he's
    > something of a kook.
    >
    > Google info:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/p24o

    Thanks Mara.

    > "Furrfu."
    >

    >>Spam report id 421614215 sent to:

    > Yep.

    RoadRunner has got to have one of the worst TOS around!
    In the US that is.

    <sigh>

    Boomer, Sep 29, 2003
  9. Lenny Jarvis

    Mara Guest

    On 29 Sep 2003 17:00:52 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On 29 Sep 2003 15:55:47 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>>Lenny Jarvis wrote:
    >>>
    >>>You again!

    >> Yes. For those who don't know, Lenny is not only a spammer, he's
    >> something of a kook.
    >>
    >> Google info:
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/p24o

    >Thanks Mara.

    YW.

    >> "Furrfu."
    >>

    >>>Spam report id 421614215 sent to:

    >> Yep.

    >RoadRunner has got to have one of the worst TOS around!
    >In the US that is.
    >
    ><sigh>

    It's been some time since I was involved in a discussion about RR, but IIRC, the
    word was then that they'd happily block all spam coming into the network, but
    couldn't be bothered to block any going out.

    "And so far, all evidence appears to support that."

    Mara, Sep 29, 2003