free calls over the internet to any of your online

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by dodey, May 6, 2006.

  1. dodey

    dodey Guest

    free calls over the internet to any of your onlin

    http://www.voipdiscount.com/images/screen_voipdiscount_large.gi

    With VoipDiscount you can make free* calls over the internet to any o
    your online friends, as well as various popular destinations. Downloa
    it now for free and start calling immediately.

    Free* calls (landlines only

    Argentin
    Australi
    Austri
    Belgiu
    Brazi
    Bulgari
    Canad
    Chil
    Chin
    Colombi
    Croati
    Cypru
    Czech Republi
    Denmar
    Estoni
    Finlan
    Franc
    German
    Gibralta
    Greec
    Hong Kon
    Hungar
    Icelan
    Irelan
    Israe
    Ital
    Japa
    Liechtenstei
    Luxembour
    Malaysi
    Monac
    Netherland
    New Zealan
    Norwa
    Panam
    Per
    Polan
    Portuga
    Puerto Ric
    Russian Federatio
    Singapor
    Sloveni
    South Kore
    Spai
    Swede
    Switzerlan
    Taiwa
    Thailan
    United Kingdom
    United State
    Venezuela

    Two days ago, a friend in Germany recommended me SparVOIP and I signe
    up. After I browsed the web a bit about Sparvoip I found out tha
    there was first VOIPbuster and then came VOIPdiscount. Sparvoip an
    Voipdiscount have exactly the same interface, but the countries on
    can call for free are different. With SparVOIP I can call only 3
    countries whereas with VOIPDiscount I can call 52 countries.

    I happen to live in Thailand and with SparVoip I have to pay to
    landline in Thailand, but with Voipdiscount I can call Thailand fo
    free .. landlines and mobile phones!

    Can the moderator enlighten me?

    Cheers from the Land of Smile

    you can downloadit from