    I'm looking for a flat rate plan.

    thanks
    robert
    robert, Sep 13, 2005

  2. robert

    Guest

    On 13 Sep 2005 06:48:13 -0700, "robert" <>
    wrote:

    >hi all, what's the best VoIP provider for calling Europe (including
    >mobiles)?

    Voipfone or if you only want to call and not receive Voipbuster calls
    are free to many countries in Europe .
    , Sep 13, 2005

  3. robert

    robert Guest

    it's not the best, since i was looking for a flat rate plan. (e.g. 30
    £ per month, but all the calls are included).

    thanks anyway.

    robert
    robert, Sep 13, 2005
  4. robert

    StudMuffin Guest

    StudMuffin, Sep 13, 2005
  5. robert

    robert Guest

    thanks, i cecked it out, but i was looking for a flat rate plan which
    may covers also mobiles.

    the only one i found, is telextreme (www.telextreme.com = $ 99.95
    includes landline and mobile calls to more than 40 countries).

    thanks a lot
    robert
    robert, Sep 13, 2005
  6. robert

    StudMuffin Guest

    what do you expect people will insist on using these so called cheaper
    providers and even FREE one such as sipgate, but you get what you pay for
    dont you.

    SIPGATE = CRAP SERVICE

    VONAGE= TOP NOTCH SERVICE
    StudMuffin, Sep 13, 2005
  7. robert

    Guest

    On 13 Sep 2005 06:59:03 -0700, "robert" <>
    wrote:

    >thanks, i cecked it out, but i was looking for a flat rate plan which
    >may covers also mobiles.
    >
    >the only one i found, is telextreme (www.telextreme.com = $ 99.95
    >includes landline and mobile calls to more than 40 countries).

    Well Robert if this is the correct URL for them that you posted it
    don't work which dosen't say much for their service now does it .
    , Sep 13, 2005
  8. > SIPGATE = CRAP SERVICE

    > VONAGE= TOP NOTCH SERVICE

    So you've said...

    .... and said

    .... and said

    .... and said

    .... and said

    .... and said

    .... and said

    .... and said

    .... and said

    .... and said

    To the point where I'm now getting sick of Vonage despite never having tried
    it!!!

    You're doing a great job of creating some good negative feelings towards
    them!

    Ah - I'm starting to get the hang of this newsgroup: I know, you're an
    employee of
    one of Vonage's competitors aren't you .... ;-)

    P.
    paul ockenden, Sep 13, 2005
  9. robert

    StudMuffin Guest

    "ockenden do be quiet for a journalist you are full of it, and what sort of
    journalist has the time to be on newsgroups all day long, none of the many
    that i personally know seem to do, fact is vonage ar ethe best.

    PS Be a good boy and go and write one of your dreamed up articles for your
    dreamed up vocation.

    good boy :)
    StudMuffin, Sep 13, 2005
  10. robert

    StudMuffin Guest

    well pauly sweetness lets see if youre as good a journo as you make out
    sexy, see what you can dig up although i might add that you should also
    check out Ivor Jones's link with sipgate.
    StudMuffin, Sep 13, 2005
  11. > ... what sort of journalist has the time to be on newsgroups
    > all day long

    A part time one. I also have a business to run.

    > fact is vonage ar ethe best.

    Lol! You really are working for the competition aren't you!

    P.
    paul ockenden, Sep 13, 2005
  12. robert

    StudMuffin Guest

    so youre a journo and now you have your own business hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    the story deepens or is your mind working overtime in terms of the fairy
    stories you have to think up huh

    PMSL
    StudMuffin, Sep 13, 2005
  13. > so youre a journo and now you have your own business hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    > the story deepens or is your mind working overtime in terms of the fairy
    > stories you have to think up huh

    Well, I could point you in the direction of Google, but you'd probably post
    an
    endless stream of messages saying that Google is crap and that Alta Vista is
    the best ....

    P.
    paul ockenden, Sep 13, 2005
  14. Thus spaketh StudMuffin:
    > "ockenden do be quiet for a journalist you are full of it, and what
    > sort of journalist has the time to be on newsgroups all day long,
    > none of the many that i personally know seem to do, fact is vonage ar
    > ethe best.
    > PS Be a good boy and go and write one of your dreamed up articles for
    > your dreamed up vocation.
    >
    > good boy :)

    I wouldn't call Vonagae the best, it's more exspensive than calls over my
    landline.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Sep 13, 2005
  15. StudMuffin wrote:
    > so youre a journo and now you have your own business hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    >
    > the story deepens or is your mind working overtime in terms of the fairy
    > stories you have to think up huh

    You can easily check, just buy a copy of PC Pro. What Paul does is
    listed right there at the bottom of his column.

    Steve.
    Steven Sumpter, Sep 13, 2005
  16. robert

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "paul ockenden" <> wrote in
    message
    > > ... what sort of journalist has the time to be on
    > > newsgroups all day long

    > A part time one. I also have a business to run.
    >
    > > fact is vonage ar ethe best.

    > Lol! You really are working for the competition aren't
    > you!
    > P.

    No chance, they wouldn't employ him.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 13, 2005
  17. robert

    StudMuffin Guest

    You dont know anything abou me ivor or what i do, youd be surprised how good
    my sirriculum vitae is, all fully verifiable, have you got ful airside
    clearance, do you have a full enhanced crb thats clear , do you have full
    top MOD clearance to enter nuclear sites in the uk, i very much doubt it,
    You see ivor you know nothing about me or what i do so do be a good boy and
    dont preach
    StudMuffin, Sep 13, 2005
  18. robert

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "StudMuffin" <> wrote in message
    > You dont know anything abou me ivor or what i do

    Ivor not ivor.
    Ivor Jones, Sep 13, 2005
  19. robert

    Heimo Hetl Guest

    Ivor Jones <> wrote:

    > "StudMuffin" <> wrote in message
    > > You dont know anything abou me ivor or what i do

    Please don't feed the troll. If you quote what he writes you render my
    filter useless.

    cheers
    Heimo

    --
    l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
    Heimo Hetl, Sep 13, 2005
  20. robert

    Paul Cupis Guest

    robert wrote:
    > hi all, what's the best VoIP provider for calling Europe (including
    > mobiles)?
    >
    > I'm looking for a flat rate plan.

    I think that you'd be lucky to find such a plan. The expectation, if you
    are asking for such a product is that you expect your normal monthly
    usage to exceed the cost of the calls if you were charged per-call, and
    probably exceed to the cost to the company to provide you with the service.
    Paul Cupis, Sep 13, 2005