    www.myresearchinstitute.com
    Help other and get it from others
    Worth
    =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=, Mar 28, 2007

  2. This is a braindump site. AVOID
    =?Utf-8?B?QWFyb24=?=, Mar 28, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >This is a braindump site. AVOID

    Mr Thomas C. Tips to the waiting room....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2007
  4. Well done Worth!!

    Adolf and his Gestapo won't be happy though....

    Maybe he'll invade Iraq in a fit of rage or something.

    cgc
    CGC DISTRIBUTION, Mar 29, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:04:21 +0300, "CGC DISTRIBUTION"
    <> wrote:

    >Well done Worth!!
    >
    >Adolf and his Gestapo won't be happy though....
    >
    >Maybe he'll invade Iraq in a fit of rage or something.

    doubt it, although Mr Thomas C. Tips, does have some very fancy
    lawyers who take a dim view to pirates, spammers, etc.

    do you know Mr Thomas C. Tips?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 29, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    > On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:04:21 +0300, "CGC DISTRIBUTION"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Well done Worth!!
    >>
    >>Adolf and his Gestapo won't be happy though....
    >>
    >>Maybe he'll invade Iraq in a fit of rage or something.

    > doubt it, although Mr Thomas C. Tips, does have some very fancy
    > lawyers who take a dim view to pirates, spammers, etc.
    >
    > do you know Mr Thomas C. Tips?

    That man throws one heck of a party!
    kpg, Mar 29, 2007
  7. hi guys
    I want comments about this site.
    http://www.myresearchinstitute.com

    =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=, Jun 23, 2007
  8. http://www.certguard.com/search.asp?Site=myresearchinstitute.com&getSite=Search

    It's run by Pakistanis that haven't a clue what real study material is.

    Don't use it!!

    --
    CertGuard

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jun 25, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jun 25, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > ...and they smell really bad.
    >

    > kp "so I've heard" g

    I've heard they smell like Albanian goat smegma.

    Where's Rowdy?
    CBIC, Jun 25, 2007