    certed folks who have been too busy to ever go to 2000. Any
    help would be appriciated -- I've searched the Train/Cert
    site with no luck.
    David, Jul 10, 2003

  2. David

    Tom Helms Guest

    The only beta tests that were offered recently were for 76-210, 76-215,
    70-290, 70-291, 70-293, and 70-294. The beta period for these tests has
    ended. I don't believe the 70-29x tests were offered to NT4 MCSEs. IIRC,
    76-210 and 76-215 was offered to everyone.

    Tom Helms, Jul 10, 2003

  3. David

    Andy Foster Guest

    "David" <> wrote in message
    > Ok did anyone else get an email recently (maybe up to a
    > month or so ago) offering some free beta tests to upgrade
    > your cert from NT4 MCSE to 2003? If so can you share the
    > info - seems I remember getting this mail but it got
    > grabbed by the spam folder and was deleted before I could
    > do more looking into it... Had some 2k certed friends say
    > they never got the offer, so I think it was just for us NT4
    > certed folks who have been too busy to ever go to 2000. Any
    > help would be appriciated -- I've searched the Train/Cert
    > site with no luck.

    Seem to recall seeing something along those lines at the beginning of
    April...

    HTH

    Andy
    Andy Foster, Jul 10, 2003