    Does anyone get the free MCSD's upgrade beta exam e-mail from M$ yet? M$
    only set me the beta exam voucher for MCAD.
    egghead

    =?Utf-8?B?RWdnaGVhZA==?=, Jan 13, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RWdnaGVhZA==?=

    EC Guest

    I received invitations to 4 upgrade beta exams 71-551, 71-552, 71-553, and
    71-554. The later two exams are upgrade exams for MCSD.

    EC, Jan 14, 2006

  3. January 14, 2006

    The MCSD upgrade exam emails stated that you HAD to be an MCSD .Net to
    qualify for the exams.

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Jan 14, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RWdnaGVhZA==?=

    Egghead Guest

    I do received MCSD.net from M$, and I just do not use MCSD behind my name.
    Egghead

    Egghead, Jan 15, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RWdnaGVhZA==?=

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Mail if you still have not received an invite.
    --
    Thanks
    Vipul Patel

    Vipul Patel, Jan 16, 2006