    and change their brightness and contrast to a value I choose. Anyone
    know of one?
    Thanks

    Dan Cox, Dec 15, 2005

  2. "Dan Cox" <> wrote in message
    news:M2mof.1546$...
    > I'm looking for a freeware application which will take a batch of images
    > and change their brightness and contrast to a value I choose. Anyone know
    > of one?

    Irfanview

    Charles Schuler, Dec 15, 2005

  3. Dan Cox

    Dan Cox Guest

    Charles Schuler wrote:

    >"Dan Cox" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>I'm looking for a freeware application which will take a batch of images
    >>and change their brightness and contrast to a value I choose. Anyone know
    >>of one?
    >>

    >Irfanview

    Thanks! This works perfectly!!!!!!

    Dan Cox, Dec 15, 2005
  4. Dan Cox

    mirhe Guest

    Gimp?

    --
    Buy photos with license
    Sell your photos

    mirhe, Dec 16, 2005
  5. "Dan Cox" <> wrote in message
    > Charles Schuler wrote:
    >
    >>"Dan Cox" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I'm looking for a freeware application which will take a batch of images
    >>>and change their brightness and contrast to a value I choose. Anyone
    >>>know of one?
    >>>

    >>Irfanview
    >>

    > Thanks! This works perfectly!!!!!!

    You are welcome and we all love the price!

    Charles Schuler, Dec 16, 2005
  6. Dan Cox

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Charles Schuler wrote:
    > "Dan Cox" <> wrote in message
    >> Charles Schuler wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Dan Cox" <> wrote in message

    >>> Irfanview
    >>>

    >> Thanks! This works perfectly!!!!!!

    > You are welcome and we all love the price!

    I also love the functionality, and the fast, friendly response of the
    programmer to user comments, requests, and complaints. How he does this
    for a free program is beyond understanding.

    Ron Hunter, Dec 17, 2005