    both to do a "send link". I don't see where either of them has a free version. Both have trial
    versions.

    Is that the case?
    Gualtier Malde, Apr 25, 2007

  2. Gualtier Malde

    Gromada Guest

    Gualtier Malde said the following on 25.04.2007 23:21:
    > I have the paid copy of both, but someone asked about firewall and virus
    > and I went to the sites of both to do a "send link". I don't see where
    > either of them has a free version. Both have trial versions.
    >
    > Is that the case?

    I don't know about it, but I can suggest Spyware Terminatore (with
    included real-time antivirus protection via ClamWin). Freeware.
    Gromada, Apr 25, 2007

  3. Gualtier Malde

    Gromada Guest

    Sorry

    Spyware Terminator is the name.
    Gromada, Apr 25, 2007
  4. Gromada wrote:
    > Sorry
    >
    > Spyware Terminator is the name.

    Thanks. I kind of liked "il terminatore" better. Spoken softly in an Italian restaurant. Sounds
    so much more menacing.
    Gualtier Malde, Apr 25, 2007
  5. Gualtier Malde

    korbendallis Guest

    "Gualtier Malde" <> wrote in message
    >I have the paid copy of both, but someone asked about firewall and virus
    >and I went to the sites of both to do a "send link". I don't see where
    >either of them has a free version. Both have trial versions.
    >
    > Is that the case?

    Here are the links to the free versions:

    AVG - http://tinyurl.com/ym75o5
    ZoneAlarm - http://tinyurl.com/2cdb2w

    --
    Please do not reply by email, address does not exist. Mahalo!
    korbendallis, Apr 26, 2007