    Thanks in advance.

    --
    D.S.

    dan.sweetlove, Nov 7, 2003

  2. dan.sweetlove

    Brian H¹© Guest

    dan.sweetlove said:

    > Hi,
    > Can anyone tell me where I might find a free version, not a trial, of
    > e-mail auto-responder software?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    You already have that facility with OE filters.

    Brian H¹©, Nov 7, 2003

  3. dan.sweetlove

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch Brian H¹© decided to put the World to rights with
    this little speech from the heart...

    > dan.sweetlove said:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >> Can anyone tell me where I might find a free version, not a trial,
    >> of e-mail auto-responder software?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance.

    > You already have that facility with OE filters.

    Rules, not filters.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Nov 7, 2003
  4. dan.sweetlove

    Brian H¹© Guest

    slumpy said:

    > With a rumble and a belch Brian H¹© decided to put the World to rights with
    > this little speech from the heart...
    >
    >> dan.sweetlove said:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>> Can anyone tell me where I might find a free version, not a trial,
    >>> of e-mail auto-responder software?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance.

    >> You already have that facility with OE filters.

    > Rules, not filters.

    The first thing that comes to mind can be found on page 114, line 14 of The
    lord of the flies. :-D

    Brian H¹©, Nov 7, 2003
  5. dan.sweetlove

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch Brian H¹© decided to put the World to rights with
    this little speech from the heart...

    > slumpy said:
    >
    >> With a rumble and a belch Brian H¹© decided to put the World to
    >> rights with this little speech from the heart...

    >>> You already have that facility with OE filters.

    >> Rules, not filters.

    > The first thing that comes to mind can be found on page 114, line 14
    > of The lord of the flies. :-D

    Doesn't that depend on which copy you have ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Nov 7, 2003
  6. dan.sweetlove

    Brian H¹© Guest

    slumpy said:

    > With a rumble and a belch Brian H¹© decided to put the World to rights with
    > this little speech from the heart...
    >
    >> slumpy said:
    >>
    >>> With a rumble and a belch Brian H¹© decided to put the World to
    >>> rights with this little speech from the heart...

    >>> Rules, not filters.

    >> The first thing that comes to mind can be found on page 114, line 14
    >> of The lord of the flies. :-D

    > Doesn't that depend on which copy you have ?

    Paperback, to be certain ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Nov 7, 2003
  7. dan.sweetlove

    Richard Guest

    dan.sweetlove wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Can anyone tell me where I might find a free version, not a trial,
    > of
    > e-mail auto-responder software?

    > Thanks in advance.

    > --
    > D.S.

    Will this be for a website? If so, you might want to contact your host and
    see what they have or recommend.
    You could wind up installing something that won't work on their system.

    For you personally at home? Good luck.
    Your personal account is based upon retrieving mail from a web based system.
    You might be able to find a mail handler that will automatically download
    and respond on receipt.
    But do you want to respond to spammers who use addy's that always bounce?
    I've been getting a ton of crap from one source that uses a different addy
    and name every time.
    But the content is always the same. You want to reply to a jerk like that?
    Best thing to do is to find a cheap host that has autoresponders and get
    your own domain with them.

    Richard, Nov 7, 2003
  8. dan.sweetlove

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch Brian H¹© decided to put the World to rights with
    this little speech from the heart...

    > slumpy said:
    >
    >> With a rumble and a belch Brian H¹© decided to put the World to
    >> rights with this little speech from the heart...

    >>> The first thing that comes to mind can be found on page 114, line 14
    >>> of The lord of the flies. :-D

    >> Doesn't that depend on which copy you have ?

    > Paperback, to be certain ;-)

    Well as I have neither, I will have to coax the line from you.

    I really cannot believe you sat flicking through a book looking for that
    'damned quote' ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Nov 7, 2003
  9. dan.sweetlove

    Brian H¹© Guest

    slumpy said:

    > With a rumble and a belch Brian H¹© decided to put the World to rights with
    > this little speech from the heart...
    >
    >> slumpy said:
    >>
    >>> With a rumble and a belch Brian H¹© decided to put the World to
    >>> rights with this little speech from the heart...

    >>> Doesn't that depend on which copy you have ?

    >> Paperback, to be certain ;-)

    > Well as I have neither, I will have to coax the line from you.
    >
    > I really cannot believe you sat flicking through a book looking for that
    > 'damned quote' ?

    You are correct, I didn`t flick through the book.
    I thought that maybe everyone who ever read the book as a school kid would
    remember the most memorable part of the story.
    I think it was Piggy that said "**** the rules".

    Brian H¹©, Nov 7, 2003
  10. dan.sweetlove

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch Brian H¹© decided to put the World to rights with
    this little speech from the heart...

    >> I really cannot believe you sat flicking through a book looking for
    >> that 'damned quote' ?

    > You are correct, I didn`t flick through the book.
    > I thought that maybe everyone who ever read the book as a school kid
    > would remember the most memorable part of the story.
    > I think it was Piggy that said "**** the rules".

    I thought Piggy said "stop poking me with forks you bastards" ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Nov 7, 2003
  11. dan.sweetlove

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:13:32 -0600, "Richard" <>
    scribbled:

    > dan.sweetlove wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    >> Can anyone tell me where I might find a free version, not a trial,
    >> of
    >> e-mail auto-responder software?

    >> Thanks in advance.

    >> --
    >> D.S.

    >Will this be for a website? If so, you might want to contact your host and

    Did he say it was for a website?

    >see what they have or recommend.
    >You could wind up installing something that won't work on their system.
    >
    >For you personally at home? Good luck.
    >Your personal account is based upon retrieving mail from a web based system.

    Say what? Where'd you get this butt nugget from, fucktard?

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Nov 7, 2003