    any free antivirus systems for mozilla?
    can i use regular windoz proggys?
    nerdmann
    NERDMANN, Oct 1, 2005

  2. NERDMANN wrote:
    > any free antivirus systems for mozilla?
    > can i use regular windoz proggys?
    > nerdmann

    Works fine for me (Moz & Tbird).

    --
    Regards

    Nigel Stapley

    www.judgemental.plus.com

    <reply-to will bounce>
    Nigel Stapley, Oct 1, 2005

  3. NERDMANN

    Roger Clough Guest

    On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 03:58:14 GMT, NERDMANN <> wrote:

    >any free antivirus systems for mozilla?
    >can i use regular windoz proggys?
    >nerdmann

    I use AVG free edition
    Roger Clough, Oct 1, 2005
  4. Roger Clough wrote:
    > On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 03:58:14 GMT, NERDMANN <> wrote:
    >
    >> any free antivirus systems for mozilla?
    >> can i use regular windoz proggys?
    >> nerdmann

    > I use AVG free edition

    Second that!

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 2, 2005
  5. NERDMANN

    Tony Raven Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Roger Clough wrote:
    >> I use AVG free edition

    > Second that!

    Thirded although I've now coughed up for the paid for version with their
    new firewall included and very pleased I am with that too. Tech support
    yesterday when I was configuring it to allow Exchange Server RPC and VPN
    connections was virtually real time by e-mail and all the
    advice/instructions was on the nail and worked first time.

    --
    Tony

    Anon
    Tony Raven, Oct 2, 2005
  6. NERDMANN

    Charani Guest

    On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 03:58:14 GMT, NERDMANN wrote:

    > any free antivirus systems for mozilla?
    > can i use regular windoz proggys?
    > nerdmann

    AVG, Avast and Anti-Vir all work fine, and they are all free.

    It's not advisable to have more than one AV program running but you
    can have as many as you want on your PC.
    Charani, Oct 2, 2005
  7. Tony Raven wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> Roger Clough wrote:
    >>> I use AVG free edition

    >> Second that!
    >>

    > Thirded although I've now coughed up for the paid for version with their
    > new firewall included and very pleased I am with that too. Tech support
    > yesterday when I was configuring it to allow Exchange Server RPC and VPN
    > connections was virtually real time by e-mail and all the
    > advice/instructions was on the nail and worked first time.

    That's good to know, I'll keep it in mind!

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 2, 2005