FREE and UNLIMITED SIP softphone! Customization and SDK

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by portsip@gmail.com, Jun 7, 2006.

  1. Guest

    http://www.portsip.com

    PortSIP softphone is a powerful and unique Session Initiation Protocol
    (SIP) software phone capable of voice over IP communications. It has
    been used and downloaded by a lot of users.

    If you are looking for a softphone for your commnucation needs, try
    PortSIP softphone please! It' free!

    Download it : http://www.portsip.com/downloads/portsip2.rar

    -----------------------------------

    PortSIP VOIP SDK provides necessary components to quickly add
    SIP(Session Initiation Protocol) audio phone features to your software.

    Save your time! save your money!
    The SDK is built by using non-MFC, C and C++ programming languages.

    -----------------------------------
    PortSIP offers affordable softphone customization for our products.

    Whether you need pretty GUI and private labeling or other new
    functionalities of the soft phone, we offer services to meet your
    needs, such as signing up new account, account balance displaying on
    the skin, modifying password, charging balance, call history
    management, and Address book.

    The customized soft phone is US $8800 including 12 months' free
    support (including e-mail technical support, patches and upgrades)

    Please vist us at: http://www.portsip.com
    , Jun 7, 2006