    etc so I know that a timeout is not the problem. Thanks for the help.

    Frustrated

    , Feb 3, 2005

  2. Guest

    On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 05:07:46 GMT, wrote:

    |> Can anyone that uses Free Agent tell me why I cannot download all my
    |> messages at one time without free agent stopping after 2 or 3 hundred
    |> messages and having to go through the whole process of restarting the
    |> download over and over again? Is it the winsock or is it my newserver
    |> that is giving me the headache? And no, I do not have a screensaver
    |> etc so I know that a timeout is not the problem. Thanks for the help.

    Group
    Default Properties
    Retrieve
    uncheck "Limit number of headers retrieved per session to:"

    --

    , Feb 3, 2005

  3. wrote:

    > Can anyone that uses Free Agent tell me why I cannot download all my

    Besides other response(s), you might want to remember that
    news.software.readers offers a bunch of Agent wizards.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Response To Extended Endless September:
    Now kill-filing posts made with User-Agent G2

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 3, 2005