Free Adobe Reader 8

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Code name 47, Apr 12, 2007.

  1. Code name 47

    Code name 47 Guest

    Code name 47, Apr 12, 2007

  2. Code name 47

    Pete D Guest

    Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.

    Pete D, Apr 12, 2007

  3. Code name 47

    John Bean Guest

    On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 06:21:52 +1000, "Pete D" <>
    wrote:

    >Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.

    Hey Pete, click on my link. It'll load an even better
    version... Ok, maybe not.

    The world is full of mugs.

    --
    John Bean
    John Bean, Apr 12, 2007
  4. Code name 47

    Paul J Gans Guest

    Pete D <> wrote:
    >Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.

    Did you try the Adobe web site?

    --
    --- Paul J. Gans
    Paul J Gans, Apr 13, 2007
  5. Code name 47

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Pete D wrote:
    > Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.
    >
    > "Code name 47" <> wrote in message
    >> Compatible for both windows XP and Vista
    >>
    >> For Download and features...

    I was curious as to how I could update the Adobe reader. Unfortunately I
    got impatient, deleted Adobe reader and downloaded/installed Firefox
    Reader. It's so good, fast, no nagging that I now no longer need Adobe -
    thanks anyway.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Apr 13, 2007
  6. Code name 47

    John Bean Guest

    On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:28:42 GMT, Dave Cohen
    <> wrote:

    >Pete D wrote:
    >> Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.
    >>
    >> "Code name 47" <> wrote in message
    >>> Compatible for both windows XP and Vista
    >>>
    >>> For Download and features...
    >>>

    >I was curious as to how I could update the Adobe reader. Unfortunately I
    >got impatient, deleted Adobe reader and downloaded/installed Firefox
    >Reader. It's so good, fast, no nagging that I now no longer need Adobe -
    >thanks anyway.

    Firefox? Foxit, shirley?

    --
    John Bean
    John Bean, Apr 13, 2007
  7. Code name 47

    John Bean Guest

    On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:17:00 +0000 (UTC), Paul J Gans
    <> wrote:

    >Pete D <> wrote:
    >>Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.

    >Did you try the Adobe web site?

    I think that whoosh you heard was Pete's sarcasm passing
    over your head ;-)

    --
    John Bean
    John Bean, Apr 13, 2007
  8. Code name 47

    J. Clarke Guest

    Dave Cohen wrote:
    > Pete D wrote:
    >> Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.
    >>
    >> "Code name 47" <> wrote in message
    >>> Compatible for both windows XP and Vista
    >>>
    >>> For Download and features...
    >>>

    > I was curious as to how I could update the Adobe reader.

    You mean you actually found a way to make it stop nagging you to update
    every third time you used it?

    > Unfortunately I got impatient, deleted Adobe reader and
    > downloaded/installed Firefox Reader. It's so good, fast, no nagging
    > that I now no longer need Adobe - thanks anyway.
    > Dave Cohen

    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate
    (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
    J. Clarke, Apr 15, 2007
  9. Code name 47

    Paul J Gans Guest

    John Bean <> wrote:
    >On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:17:00 +0000 (UTC), Paul J Gans
    ><> wrote:

    >>Pete D <> wrote:
    >>>Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.

    >>Did you try the Adobe web site?

    >I think that whoosh you heard was Pete's sarcasm passing
    >over your head ;-)

    I considered that. Which is why my answer was also
    sarcastic.

    --
    --- Paul J. Gans
    Paul J Gans, Apr 17, 2007