  1. Get Your Free Acne Pimple Product toay. All Natural and effective.
    Call or email today at or call
    247@305-785-2386.

    Free Acne Pimple Product, May 15, 2008

  2. Free Acne Pimple Product

    Stewy Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Free Acne Pimple Product <> wrote:

    > Get Your Free Acne Pimple Product toay. All Natural and effective.
    > Call or email today at perfect10oil

    The fact that it's <free> is the a giveaway

    Stewy, May 22, 2008

  3. Free Acne Pimple Product

    Paul Bartram Guest

    "Paul Allen" <> wrote

    > The only reason I saw this spam is that you quoted it. I didn't
    > see the original you responded to because I filter out postings
    > with "googlegroups" in the Message-ID: header. If you did the
    > same, you wouldn't have seen the spam either and both of us would
    > be at least nominally looking at photography-related postings.
    > Please fix your newsreader, or at least stop replying to spam.

    But most of the time, the regular poster's humorous replies to Spam messages
    are the most interesting thing in the new headers list. And who could resist
    a line like "Free Acne Pimple Product GiveAway"? So many possibilities!

    Zits all, folks...

    Paul

    Paul Bartram, May 25, 2008